4

Kehlani's POV

It's Christmas Eve and I got everything planned. Now Megan doesn't like me to spoil by her material things, so I'm going to spoil her with things to do.

"Baelani" Megan yelled from downstairs

"Yeah" I yelled

"Adeya and I are going to go to the mall," she told me still yelling.

"Okay, be safe. Don't forget your pepper spray." I advise because people be crazy.

"I got three in my purse," she informed me. "That's my girl, know come up here and give mama a kiss," I told her making my way down the stairs.

She put Adeya in front of me and I kissed her. Did she think I was only talking to Adeya, oh honey.

"Umm excuse me, Miss Pete. Give mama a kiss." I puckered my lips and closed my eyes. Two second later, I feel lips hit mine, it was only for a peck.

Now I didn't actually think she would do it. I was expecting a "girl bye" or "in yo dreams". This woman really just kissed me.

Oh naw baby now we gotta get married. It's my mission to make you my wife now. Megan Pete, you just opened a door and I kicked it off it's hinges.

I opened my eyes, and she smiling, I smiled back. "We are going to go now," she started walked out the door.

~~~3 hours later after the mall~
Megan's POV

"Baelani, can you help me with the bags?"

She comes running downstairs in a onesie. She so cute.

"I will get all the bags, but imma gonna need you to take Adeya upstairs and put y'all onesie on. Don't come out the room until I say so," with that she runs outside.

I go to the room and see that we are  matching with Bae. A red onesie with reindeers on it and reindeer hood.

"Adeya baby do you know what mommy has plan," I asked her because she only gone give me a yes or no

"Adeya baby do you know what mommy has plan," I asked her because she only gone give me a yes or no. She smart like that.

"No," she continued look at me as I pull her clothes off.

"I don't either, do you think it's going to be fun," I said in a little voice.

"Yes," she smiled at me, I smiled back.

"I love you," I told her finally getting the onesie on.

"Wuv you," she told me back. This melts my heart everytime.

I put my onesie on and take my makeup off. Adeya and I take pictures in the mirror. I see Kehlani coming through the mirror. She come join the pictures, putting her arms around my waist from my side. It's the best feeling when I'm in her arms.

"What do you have plan for us," I asked them.

"Come see," she extended their hand and I took it. She took us downstairs and to the kitchen.

"So since last year, we really didn't  do much because of your mother's passing and everything was just too hard for you because this was her favorite time of the year. I decided to put together all your favorite things to do for Christmas today. I got build gingerbread houses, a list of Christmas movies, hot chocolate, and some present. I got some eggnog, but none of that trash shit, I also got indoor ice skating rank, so that room is freezing," She explained to me at the closed kitchen door.

At this point I'm crying and Adeya and trying to wipe my face. She is always for thoughtful and caring .

"Baelani, that's really sweet. I don't know how to thank you. You do so much for me and I don't know how to repay you. I love you." I hugged them.

"I love you too," she said in the hug.

We pulled away, she pulled me into the kitchen. She decorated it like a winter wonderland. The building gingerbread houses ending in frosting being on everyone's face. Then we went to the theater room and watched Christmas movies until Adeya went to sleep. We put her to bed but she still had stuff for me and her to do.

"How did you get a ice skating rank inside the house?" I asked them as we put coats on.  She just shrugged and pulled me into the rank.

"Now neither one of us know how to ice skate," I informed them putting on the skates.

"How do you know what I know how to do?" She asked me raising their eyebrow.

"You know what you right I don't know if you know how, but if you buss yo ass I will not hesitate to laugh at you," I said standing up and grabbing the wall.

She stands up without a problem and grab my hand, guiding me to the ice. We get on the ice and this bitch is skating backwards and shit. Where the hell did she learn this shit?

"Where the hell did you learn how to ice skate?" I yelled as she went around the whole rank.

"My grandpa used to take me when I was little," She told me when she came back to me.

"Come on, let me help you," she grabbed both of my hands and start skating backward as I went forwards.

We started slow until I got it, somewhat. I understood the basics of it but I still was stumbling. The next time, I stumble a little to hard and fall on Keh.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked her as our faces were inches apart.

"Yeah, I'm good," she was just looking at each other. I scan her whole face, she is just so beautiful.

"Let's go to bed, we have to open gifts in the morning," she informed me and I got up.

We go up to bed and wrap our arms around each other.

"Good night love," she kissed my forehead.

"Good night bae," I pecked their neck because that was where I was located and went to sleep.

~~~~~
This is very much so unedited and sorry for any grammar mistakes. Merry Christmas Eve, if I don't post tomorrow, it was because I was busy. No joke I had a headache the whole time writing this.

~Kayla