Tatas(w.k)

"IM GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU, YOU FREAKING FREAK" Weston yelled chasing you around Finn Wolfhard's Coffee Shop.

"COME GET ME YOU FUCKER!" You yelled running further away from him. You look back to see him catching up to you.

"LEAVE ME ALONE PEDO!" You yelled continuing to run. You turned around to see Weston not moving.

"Hello?"

"How could you Y/n. I'm not a pedo." Weston stated his voice cracking.

"Weston I'm sorry" You said running towards him apologizing profusely.

"HAHAHAHAHA BITCH I GOT YOU!" He yelled hitting you with his sword.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER" You screamed trying to get your sword out. once you got to your sword you began to attack him. Since he was too busy building the coffeeshop he actually never had time to get actual tools so you killed him pretty quickly.

"NOOOOOOO! I LOST TO A FREAKING GIRL! CHAT CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! SHE MUST BE CHEATING!"

You cackled grabbing his stuff and taking his head and putting it on.
"VICTORY IS MINE" you yelled with an attempt of an evil laugh.

"CHAT STOP SAYING THAT THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO BEAT HER!" He yelled his voice doing that strain thing he does. You pulled up his stream to see how he would react to the next thing you say. You mute yourself and look at your camera.

"Hey don't you dare tell Weston what I'm about to do." you whispered. You had a wide smirk on your face. A very mischievous smirk. you unmute yourself.

"Sorry I had to thank people for donos" you lied. He told you it was fine.

"Well Honey I got to go end the stream and eat see you next time" You said with a smirk. His face dropped, so did his mouth. It hung open, his eyes wide. His chat was blowing up while yours was keyboard spamming.

"Oh Weston by the way, close your mouth. Don't want flies in that beautiful mouth of yours." you winked seeing that he had pulled up you're stream. He closed his mouth so fast. And as he was going to say something you said goodbye. You muted yourself and closed out his stream. You quickly wrapped up your stream. Reading donos, and some of the chat when one message jumped out at you.

"Answer me now!" It was Weston's message. You smiled.

"Alright I hope you guys had so much fun and have a good day! I feel like its appropriate if we raid Weston so tell him I said hey sweetie pie! Unless he's still here, and if he is have fun suga-tits" You winked and ended your stream. Your phone was blowing up from Weston spamming you to call him. You told him to wait a sec because you were making some food. You finished making your food and pulled up his stream.

"SHES NOT FREAKING ANSWERING ME, I HATE HER, I AM A PROUD Y/N HATER!" He yelled. You decided it was time to call him. His phone started to ring and he picked it up really fast.

"WHAT" you yelled sounding muffled because of the food in your mouth.

"SUGAR-TITS, REALLY" He said with doing the voice strain.

" do you not like it, Honey Bunches of Oats?" You questioned giving another stupid pet name.

"Literally freaking stop." he said so seriously.

"Sorry I thought it was funny, but if it makes you uncomfortable I'll stop." You told him with no hint of humor in your voice.

" Y/n if you're gonna give me a pet name or a nick name call me Guy with huge tata's" He smirked.

" If you want me to call you that show me your huge tatas. I can't say you have huge tatas if I can't see them." You told him covering your mouth after processing what you just said.

"Y/N!" he gasped.

"Take me out for dinner first" He said putting his hands over his chest.

"Butttttttt if you insist facetime me after I end the stream." He said tilting his head with a cocky tone.

"No thanks" You said with total disgust in your tone. He started laughing so hard. It was your turn to be flustered. You pushed the facetime button and his face dropped.

"Woah Y/n I said after the stream" he said his face turning a light pink.

"Answer it doofus" you said and he accepted the call.

"Heyyyyyy Pookie" you grinned. He tried so hard to contain his smile. He turned his phone around so that you were facing his computer.

"Heyyy do you want to see his tatas." You smirked trying to wiggle your eyebrows. The chat exploded with yes's and you smiled. He got so embarrassed.

"Y/N stop egging them on they are not going to drop the topic" he whined. You started to laugh so hard.

"Hey is it okay if I come over tomorrow I'm free and I think it would be fun if we hung out for the day." You questioned. He said it was okay and that he just had to tell Kalynn that you were coming over.

"Can you turn me around westy-poo" you showed him your smile. He shook his head at the nickname and turned the camera around so you faced his computer.

"Ya'll I'm gonna see his tatas tomorrow. I'll update on twitter tomorrow stay on the look out for the tweet." You told his chat. He turned the phone around so quick and told you off. He told you not to end the call and that he was going to wrap up his stream. He put himself on mute and you decided to tidy up your room while you were waiting. Coincidentally you forgot to put yourself on mute and he heard you mumbling to yourself about plans later on. What you needed from the store and some of the most strangest things. You were talking just to talk none of the words that were spewing out of your mouth had any meaning. He was just listening to you talk and he really enjoyed your presence. You were scrolling on your phone and you came across the most rancid, disgusting video you have ever seen in your life.

" God, I really need a lobotomy or whatever will get that video erased from my brain." Sighing to myself and rubbing my eyes, as if my eyes were a whiteboard. He looked down at his phone and smiled a confused smile. You picked up your phone and gave him an apologetic look and said sorry. He went back to doing finishing up his stream. He finished wrapping that up and unmuted himself. You guys talked until it was late and you both had to go to sleep.

"Well goodnight Weston. See you tomorrow!" you said

"Goodnight Y/N." he whispered.

"Goodnight." you said softly before ending the call.

(Time Skip to Next Morning)

You were getting ready to drive over to Weston and Kalynn's apartment. Their apartment was maybe an hour away so you were in a hurry to get there. When you finally found a parking spot you got out and called Weston to let you in. He picked you up in the front and you went with him to the elevators. You got in and he pressed the button to the fourth floor. You guys were saying how much you guys missed each other because it has been a while since you both had seen each other. He them pulled you into a hug. You were startled from this sudden action tensing up. He felt you tense up and let go.

"Sorry" he mumbled looking down.

"No no its okay I was just startled that's all." You gave him an apologetic look and went to hug him again. He hugged back. The elevator dinged and you guys pulled away and he guided you to their apartment.

AN

hey guys this is my first story I've ever done so please tell me if it way good or not or if there are ways I can improve. I hope you enjoyed it!