late night drive

A/n
so this is going to be not as chaotic as the other ones
I hope you enjoy!
Covid doesn't exist in this story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weston picked you up in the Jeep and you were just driving around LA.
His hands gripped the steering wheel as yours rested on your lap. He glanced at you and a smiled. He took his right hand off the wheel and took your hand. You turned to him and he smiled. You smiled back and squeezed his hand. He looked back at the road putting his blinker on signaling that he was going to turn. Little did you know that you guys were going to the observatory. You turned the radio up when you heard one of your favorite songs come on. Your face lit up a smile appearing on your face. Weston saw you get excited from the corner of his eyes letting a chuckle escape his lips.

Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay
'Cause I know that I am your and you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway
In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothin' funny
Just to talk

You hummed along to the song moving your head to the beat. Still grasping to Westons hand fingers intertwined, you felt happy. Very happy. He started to move his head to the beat as well. So looked at him with your big smile. He turned to look at him and he saw the twinkle in your eyes. He loved that about you, when you love something so much you get so much happier and your face lights up.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
you know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

You turned toward him belting the lyrics to the song. Using your free hand to pretend you are  holding a microphone. He squeezes your hand before rubbing his thumb against yours. He now has a smile plastered on his face. You were ecstatic the energy in the car was great.

Its hard to feel you slipping
through my fingers are so numb
And how was I supposed to know
That you were not the one

You sang quieter while the car had turned again. He turned once more into the car park and was looking for a space. You guys went round and round in the car park looking for a space. The song started fading out meaning that it was over. You finally pointed out a space and he parked. He didn't do the greatest parking job but he was still in the lines and you had enough space to get out. You turned to him a confused expression written on your face.

" Why didn't you tell me we were going here?" You questioned.

"It was a surprise." He looked at you shrugging. You got out of the car, him doing the same. You reached into your tote bag and pulled out your Altoids tin taking your ear buds out. You plugged your ear buds into your phone putting the right bud in your ear.

"Here." you held up your hand with the left ear bud to Weston. He took the ear bud and placed it in his ear. You shuffled your liked songs and Kiss Her You Fool by Kids That Fly came on.

"Yess I love this song." You cracked a smile throwing a fist up in the air.

"Its bussin'." he looked at you and showed his signature grin.

"What?" You stopped, taking the ear bud out and giving him the most confusing look ever. You ears filled with his laughter.

"This song is bussin'!" He said in-between laughs.

"Oh god." You put the ear bud back in trying to hold back your smile but failing. He held his arm out and you locked your arm with his. You both began skipping but your pace started to pick up. Weston had taken the ear bud out of his ear and began to run, dodging the people in his way. You started running after him, you were about to pass him when he started running faster. He ran up the stairs, you following him. He stopped at the railing and you stopped right next to him. You handed the ear bud back to him. He puts it back in.

Cause you've only got one chance
You've only got one chance
Kiss her you fool

You admired the view, the skyline was lit so bright. He looked at you and looked down at your hand on the railing. He put his hand over yours and you looked at him. His brown eyes stared into your (e/c) eyes. You were lost in his gaze and you felt him put his hand on your cheek. That action sent shivers down your spine, your cheeks flushed a pink.

Kiss her you fool
Kiss her you fool
Kiss her you fool

He started to lean in and you started to lean in too. Kissing him was the only thing on your mind. It was the perfect moment something out of a rom com where they get together in the end, but this wasn't the end. It was only the beginning. You started to close your eyes his face getting closer to yours.

Cause you've only got one chance
You've only got one chance
Kiss her you fool

The gap had finally closed and you felt his lips on yours.
In this moment you felt like time had stopped.
The only people there were you and him.
You felt free.