Tatas (con)

We walked through the door and I saw Kalynn. I rushed to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

"Hey Y/n, Weston wouldn't stop talking about how you were coming over today. He was so excited to see you. And I'm excited to see you I just didn't voice it as much as that bozo did." She whispered in my ear. I pulled away to laugh. Weston just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Awwww Westy- Poo missed me." you said turning to him walking with your arms open to give him a hug. He stopped you by putting his hand on your face. Arms still open wide you ducked and hugged him doing that romantic swirl, picking him up the best you could and spinning him. He started laughing as Kalynn joined in. You put him down and let go of him.

"Okay what are we going to be doing today!" You are very energetic after that little scene.

"We could go out and get coffee and maybe get stuff to make food." Kalynn suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Weston said. You nodded. You all went to the parking garage. You got into the back seat of the jeep while Weston and Kalynn sat in the front. Weston brought the camera so he turned it on and started being really energetic.

"Hey guys" Weston said making his signature face while messing with his hair.

"We're gonna get COFEEE!" He shouted the last part while zooming in on his face.

"Kalynn's driving obvi" he zoomed in on Kalynn.

"Annnd Y/ns in the backseat like a LOSER" He turned the camera towards me making an L with his fingers putting it up to his forehead.

"That's a  backwards L, if you're gonna make fun of me at least do it right" You told him. He was right you just wanted to mess with him. He gave you a confused look and told you to hold the camera. You turned it around and shouted "BACKSEAT CAM!" and pulling the camera closer to your face. You turned the camera around and focused on Weston trying to figure out if he was right or not. He held his hands up both of them in an L shape his face contorted into a confused look. You tried so hard to not to laugh, your face turning red. Kalynn looked over at Weston before putting her eyes back on the road and said "You know you were right, right?" He turned around so fast and you started to burst out laughing and he started to talk under his breath his tone getting angry.

"WHY DID YOU BELIEVE ME!" you said in between laughs. He looked at you like he was going to kill you. You turned off the camera as Kalynn pulled into a parking spot and she asked me what I wanted. You told her you just wanted a cold brew. (sorry if you don't like coffee) She put her mask on and got out of the car. She closed the door deciding to turn the camera back on to get a conversation with Weston.

"So Weston how's life." That questioned seemed to break him. He snapped around and unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped your direction.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He yelled lunging at you.

"HOLY SHIT!"  You started freaking out trying to move out of the way but failed. He landed on you and you started screaming.

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I WAS DOING IT WRONG WHEN I WAS DOING IT RIGHT!"

"THATS WHAT YOUR MAD ABOUT!" You yelled trying to shove him off of you. When you tried to shove him off of you he wrapped his arms around you making it hard for you to push him off of you. You kept bickering and arguing. You didn't even realize that Kalynn was close to the car. She opened the backseat door and you and Weston froze.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" She whispered yelled trying not to bring attention to the car.

"HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" You whispered yelled back.