bacon pancakes

a/n
requested by @very_whack
I really liked the lazy day idea and I will write the other ones
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shined through the blinds of Weston's window. I put my face into the pillow hoping to get a few more of minutes of sleep. I hear shuffling from the other side of the bed and a grunt. I feel an arm wrap around me and he kisses my shoulder. I turn my head to his direction, but the sun shone into my eyes causing me to squint, shoving my face back into the pillow. He chuckled. His hands rubs my arm and rests his head on my back. I turn my head to the side with my eyes shut, learning my lesson from last time. The warm of the sun feels very nice, its calming. A great way to wake up.

" Good morning." I say, my voice raspy and my throat dry. He takes his head off of my back so I can get up. I flip over so that my back is on the bed.

"Good morning." He says back his voice also raspy. I stretch my arms not caring that he's there. My right hand lands on his stomach and I just lay there arms stretched out, not wanting to move. He takes my arm and moves it up into the air and he moves closer to me. Once he is close enough he sets it down on the bed a lays his head on it. I move my head to look at him squinting . He just smiles at me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked moving my hand to play with his hair.

"Yeah." He pulled the blanket on us more.

"Ok." No one moved we just layed there, too lazy to get up. Both of us enjoying each others presence. My hand rests on his shoulder as my eyes start to droop. I woke up again, it felt cold. I reached my hand out and I couldn't feel him. I turn my body and see that he wasn't there. The scent of something cooking. I stretch before getting up. My feet hitting the cold floor. I push my body off of the side of the bed and stand there for a bit, getting use to the feeling. I start walking towards the door and to the kitchen.

"Oh your up." Weston turns around and smiles at me.

"Are you wearing an apron?" I glanced at the apron that says "Kiss the cook". He looks down and laughs. I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Watcha' making?" A smile tugging at my lips.

"Bacon pancakes!" He lifted the spatula up in the air. My smile grew wider. I have always wanted to try them ever since Weston and me re-watched the episode.

"Sounds great. Is there anything you want me to do?" I remove my head from his shoulders.

"Can you pull some plates out, please." He asked. I went to the cabinet and took out three plates and set them down on the counter. I walked over to the sink and did some of the dishes, while he was cooking. Once I finished the dishes I went to couch and turned the tv on. I went to YouTube and searched Bacon Pancakes.

Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes

Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake

I sung, Weston turned around and started singing it too. Running up to him he grabbed my hand and we danced in the kitchen.

Bacon Pancakes

That's what I'm gonna make

we inhaled

Bacon Pancakeeeeeeeeeee

We shouted trying to hit the note both failing miserably. Both of us in a fit of laughter completely forgetting that he was cooking something. The smell of something burning caught my attention.

"WESTON! THE PANCAKE!" I shouted.

"shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." He snapped out what we were doing and rushed over to the stove to flip the pancake. The pancake was really burnt, the whole side completely black.

"Uh we could always douse it in syrup?" His statement sounded more like a question, shrugging his shoulders and furrowing his eyebrows. I laughed and agreed.

(Time Skip *lip bites*)

We got our food and sat down on the couch. I got the remote and went to Disney + putting on Tangled. I took a bite of the pancake and it was so good. I turned and looked at him the pancake still in my mouth. My eyes are wide, eyebrows raised. He looked at me and laughed, trying not to get food everywhere.

"Its really good, like really good!" I chewed on the food, muffling my voice. He nodded in agreement. We both continued to eat. Once I got full I got up and put my plate on the counter. I asked him if he was done and he nodded. I took the plate from him and set it on the counter as well. I sat back down next to him.

"Compliments to the chef, I want to meet him."

"Lucky for you, I happen to be the chef." He smirks wrapping his arm around me.

"OMG! Can I get an autograph." I clasped my hands together pretending to be a fangirl.

"Yeah let me get a marker real quick." He got up and went to his room and got a marker. He then sat back down next to me and I faced him. Moving some hair away from my face he got closer and started to draw on my forehead. He pulled away, capped the marker and pulled out his phone. I smiled as he took the picture and showed it to me. My face dropped. Right on my forehead was "BOOBS".

"WILLIAM!" I yelled tackling him on the couch. He was in a fit of laughter. His laughter reverberating through his chest. It started to make me laugh. We laid their until we both stopped laughing. He brushed some of the hair out of my face, and wraps his arms around me. I bury my face into his chest listening to his heartbeat. He starts playing with the ends of my head.

"I could stay like this forever." I said closing my eyes

"Me too."