Peace and Love

You were laying down on Weston's bed while he was streaming. His chat knew you guys were together and most of them were supportive. There were the occasional hate comments but you are also a streamer and hate comments are bound to happen. Sometimes they did get too much but Kalynn, Weston, and Minx were there to help you. You and Weston met on Love or Host. You both were competing for Minx's love but you both lost to Schlatt. He dmed you the right after wanting to get to know you because of the witty remarks you made on the show. You thought he was a pretty cool person too. We continued messaging back and forth for months. We finally met up since they lived in Los Angeles and you live San Francisco. He asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted. Its now been months since then and you were visiting him again.

"I LITERALLY CAN'T DUDE, ITS A CURSE!" Weston responded to a message in chat. He was trying to speed run Minecraft again. You were laying on your stomach watching him streaming.

"THIS IS THE ONE CHAT! ANY BELIEVERS?" He yelled. You smiled and propped yourself up on your elbows.

"YOU CAN DO THIS, ITS THE ONE!" You shouted back full of enthusiasm.

"THANKS BABE!" He turned around and a smiled at you. The chat was spamming "BELIEVERS" and "THIS IS THE ONE". It was so nice to see people support and believe in him. He was doing really good. He got to the nether in under ten minutes. He was making really good time. Jade wanted out and he asked me if I could take her out because he didn't wanna mess up. So I got up and let Jade out. I sat back down on his bed and continued watching him. You started singing under your breath.

"Isn't it pretty"

"We're making music"

"Life and death and love and birth"

"And peace and war on the planet earth"

Weston joined in.

"Is there anything that's worth more"

"Then peace and love on the planet earth"

His chat started spamming CatJAM. We kept singing it over and over again. When one person starts singing it everybody starts singing it. He was still in the nether trying to kill Blazes. I really think he's going to get out of the nether this time.

"Hey, chat he's doing really good right now, I think he's going to win this one or at least get out of the nether this time." You told his chat getting up and putting a hand on his shoulder. He kissed you hand and you smiled, taking it off his shoulder and ruffling his hair. After ruffling his hair you went to open the door so jade could come in. You picked her up and held her. You sat down on the floor by Weston's side so you could play with Jade.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE, NO FUCK YOU NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOO! GOD DAMNIT!"
You looked up to see that he had died. You started laughing. Weston looked down at you. If looks could kill you would be one dead son of a bitch. You put a hand on his thigh and patted it before standing up.

"You'll beat the game next time, or the next, or the next, or the one after that, or- you know what you'll beat the game eventually." you told him, making hand gestures to get off the seat. He got up the seat so you could sit down. He rested his arms on the back of the seat putting his head on his arms. You turned you head the best you could to face him and asked him if it was ok to put Peace and Love on. He told you it was fine. So you turned back around and pulled Spotify up. You put the song on and got out of the chair. Grabbing Westons hands you turned him to face you.

"Do-mi-so-ti

Interest without meaning?

Solutions without problems?"

You both smiled at each other.

"And then you just add words

Here's what I have been working on"

You both moved your hands to each others forearms pulling each other closer.

"Life and death and love and birth

And peace and war on the planet Earth

Is there anything that's worth more

you both sung out , moving your head to the music.

Than peace and love on the planet Earth?

Ooh-woah, come on and sing it with me"

You pulled an arm away from his grip and turned facing his computer putting your free hand up in the air. He did the same after you. You both bowed.

"Thank you for coming I hope you have a good day!" Weston called out.

"Make sure you get your tickets before they sell out for our show! You can get them by subbing to us and if you want the VIP package use your twitch prime on my channel twitch.tv/riverstyx!" You joked letting go of Westons hand. He sat back down on his chair and you sat on the bed. He wrapped up his stream and sat down right next to me.

"That was fun"

"Yeah"

AN

Thank you for reading!!

(I don't own this song, I'm sure you guys know that I just feel the need to say that)

Song: Peace and Love on the Planet Earth from Steven Universe

I didn't check this so I hope there are few to none spelling errors I'll check it eventually.