HIPS

You lived with Kalynn and Weston because you guys have been friends since you guys lived in North Carolina. You aren't a youtuber or anything like that. Although you have made some guest appearances in their YouTube videos and twitch streams. You were sitting in the living room watching Gravity Falls trying to be quiet. Kalynn was out getting some food so if Weston needed any help you would have to help him.

"Y/NNNNNN." He yelled from his room. You walked down the hallway and opened his door peeking your head through.

"Come on in don't be shy." he said waving a hand towards you signaling you to come in. He got up from the seat and you sat down. He told you that he was going to change into the maid dress and needed you to keep chat entertained. Your face dropped and turned to his stream. He started laughing and his chat started blowing up with Keyboard smashes.

He walked to the closet and closed the door. You turned your head to look at the chat. People were starting conversations with you and saying hi.

"Are you dating Weston freaking Koury? Please, no I'm just his and Kalynn's friend from Greensboro. He's all yours. Why- Did he tell you we were dating?" You furrowed your brows.

"WESTON DID YOU TELL THEM WE'RE DATING, THEY ARE ALL SAYING YES!" You shouted turning your head towards his closet door. He peaked his head of from the crack of the door and nodded with a sheepish smile. You stood up so fast and ran to the door. He slammed it in your face and he started screaming.

"I WAS MESSING WITH THEM I PROMISE, I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!" He yelled. You headed back to the seat. He cracked the door and poked his head out and smirked.

"Heyyyyyy chat, I'm naked, Woooooo, wanna see y/n?" He said in a weird tone.

"no"

C'mon I know you want to see, chat do you want to see?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Go change, bitch" he looked at you confused and closed the door. You pulled your knee up to your chest and continued to talk to chat. The door swung open and Weston was walking very exaggeratedly. Pointing his toes putting one leg in front of the other very sassily.

"ROOM SERVICE" He yelled while doing a little spin and doing a model face. You burst out laughing clutching your stomach trying not to fall out of the chair. He walked up to you and put his hands on your shoulder spinning you to look at him. He got closer to your face.

"You have to pay me ten dollars if you want me to continue." His eyes fluttered. You looked at him in disgust.

"absolutely not"

"Chat?" he gave his monitor puppy dog eyes. Donations came rolling in. He went up to the monitor and started thanking them you got up and went to his bed. Taking a pillow and taking the sheet off and throwing it back on the bed.

"Oops" You covered your mouth with a hand and pointed at the pillow with the other. He looked at you and smiled skipping over to where you were.

" I can get it!" grabbing the pillow and the sheet putting back on being weirdly seductive. He walked back to his chair sitting down and got back to playing Minecraft. You sat down on the bed and went on your phone. He was loud but you didn't mind because you could be loud too.

(time skip about an hour)

You look up from your phone and Westons getting up from his chair and starts swaying his hips.

"HIIIIIIIPS, HIIIIIIIPS"

you laughed.

"Y/N GET UP" he turned his head and signaling you to get up. You got up and went by his side. You started following his movements.

"Ok know you gotta say HIPPPS" he looked at you while dancing.

"HIIIPS" you yelled trying to impersonate him.

"HIPPPS" he yelled

"HIIIPPPS" You yelled, a big smile plastering your face.

AN:
Hey so I know I'm posting a lot I just have a lot of ideas right now, but if I stop posting as much that's because I'm trying to catch up with school and I'm thinking of ideas.
I hope you guys like this one, its a little shorter than the others.
Thank you so much for voting on my story I appreciate it!