seven

“Sel can we stop now, my legs hurt” Matt said rubbing his legs making Selena turn around to face them. The were doing the last set for the latest choreography and Selena continuously made them do it over and over again because she simply found a flaw in every step they made.

“Yeah I need as much energy I can for tonight, I never go weak on my ladies” Cameron said winking at Selena making her shift in position after figuring out exactly what Cameron meant. “You know you’re really gross”

“You know you have a really nice a.ss, was a perfect view standing behind you, wasn’t it Matty?” Cameron said smirking turning his head towards Matt who was now walking away putting his arm’s up in surrender.

“Not getting in this, nope, nope, nope” He said. Selena rolled her eyes at the thought of him staring at her as if she was the last cookie in the cookie jar. “Fine we can take a break, as long as perv here is far away from me got it?”

“No promises swee-” right when Cameron was gonna finish his sentence there was a knock on the studio door “Knock, Knock” Jack said walking in with a Green Tea Boba in one hand and a Urth sandwich in the other.

“Jaaaackie !” Selena said running over to him, hugging him by putting her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her waist. “Hey princess” Jack said kissing her cheek as they pulled away from each other. “ Why are you here fool?” Selena said rocking side to side.

“Ruude, but I wanted to bring my favorite girl something to eat” he said, “You brought me food oh my gosh” Selena said basically snatching the food from his hand.

“Well someone was hungry” Jack said chuckling, before Selena could reply she heard a cough in the room, being startled because she completely forgot that there were other people in the room. “Oh uh come here guys” she said sipping her boba, motioning Cameron and Matt to walk towards her.

“Jack you know the new dancers, Cameron Dallas, and Matt Espinosa” Jack nodded holding his hand out towards Matt first then Cameron shaking their hands. “Nice to meet you to” they both said in unison.

“Oh! Jack wanna help with the partner routine? I couldn’t do it with them because they don’t know it obviously” She said walking towards the table to put the food and drink on. “Sure, lets do this”

______________________

So this is a filler , and I’m gonna stop working on Turn for now because I hardly update either of these stories and having 2 stories running is hard to do already. But I’m gonna work on this one waay more