one

[ A//N - Outfits + Mentioned Character Pictures in Media Section // Selena isn't wearing the shades and just imagine the bag is a dance bag]

Song Of Chapt. • Yoncè by Beyoncè

QOTC ( Quote Of The Chapter ) -
" Create Something New Everyday , You Never Know How Good It'll Make You Feel " - Me

» Selena «

"When do we get new choreography Lina" , I whined to my choreagraoger , Lina , as she moved the speakers in place . She sighed

" When everyone gets the choreography we've been working on for the past week " She replied back , making me groan in annoyance because that would take a while.

Lina looked at me and sighed again , " How about you go to the other room and just mess around with some new dance moves with some people who already finished?"

My eyes lit up as the words sparked my brain , " Yes Lina ! , I've had so many ideas . It's gonna be like I have my own class , imagine !"

Lina chuckled , " Okay Okay , just announce this and take the kids who got the dance down pack alright sweetie?"

" K babe ! " , I said running towards where the students were sitting , "okay ! Who's got last weeks dance down ?", I said rather quickly .

" Woah woah Sel calm down , ha what's up ?" , One of my best guy friends Jack , who is an amazing dancer, said .

" Lina said that I could choreograph a new dance with the people who got the dance down " I replied back , slower than before .

Some people raised they're hands , others frowned maybe because they didn't learn the dance fast enough as the other students .

" Alright ! Come on amigos and amigas !" , I said grabbing my dance bag and water walking towards the door .

As we were walking to the next room my sister from another mister , Beatrice who we call Bea, who's also great dancer asked , "What song are we doing Selly ?"

" Uh-" I took out my phone , scrolling through my song list stopping when I found the perfect song " -how about Yoncè ? By Beyonce "

" The bae Bey in the house " One of my other friends Sam , who can dance like no other said while twerking , making the crowd laugh as we walked into the room putting our stuff down .

" I love you Sam , oh my gosh " I said lightly punching he's shoulder lightly while laughing .

" Love you too babe " , Sam said winking making me smile as I walked towards the front of the room , in front of everyone who was now sitting in the floor at the mirrored walls .

" Okay so I've been working on this dance for while and I think I got it , I'm gonna show you guys then we'll go step by step , okay ?" I said making hand gestures as I talked .

Some people nodded others said some yeah's and yes' . " Alright , watch closely and if you don't understand a move just tell me when I'm finished", I said while plugging my phone into the stereo .

The song slowly started playing , I stretched a little before the beat I was supposed to start dancing came on .

I stared moving my body to the beat , doing the moves that went with my choreography ( Mobile Device : Video above ) ( Desktop // Laptop : Video to your right )

I heard cheers like, " Holy Selsus " probably from Sam ( laughed when I typed that , if you know that twitter account praise you ) Some whistles , and some people saying , " She's so good ! " , went around the room.

All those making me smile while dancing .
The students got the dance down pretty quick actually ,I set up the DanceCam for it to record us and we did the dance as a group and it came out amazing !

• •

A//N - So that was the first chapter ! I know it was boring but like I said , ITS THE FIRST chapter but I have many ideas for this story and its gonna be way better than ' The Shy Ones ' promise !