six

» Selena «

I was stretching, waiting for the boys to arrive. It was a really hot day in LA today so I was only wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts, that's basically what most girls wear around here during the really hot days.

I started doing little steps of the choreography just walking around. I decided to turn the air conditioner on so I grabbed a chair bringing it close enough to the air conditioner and standing on it, not because I'm short but because the machine was fairly high. The cool air hit my face as I hit the "On" button.

As I jumped down I heard the door to the studio open, as I turned around I saw two shirtless boys standing infront of me.

"Hey" I said walking towards them with a small smile on my face more towards Matt because of the incident that happened only yesterday. "Good morning Selena" Cameron said with a smile on his face.

Which confused me because he was just like mean mugging me the day before. "Are you gonna walk out on me again or are you gonna stay chill?" I said moving my hair out of my face.

"Depends of you don't criticize my dancing princess" He said walking past me to the back of the room putting his stuff down. I decided on not saying anything at him calling me princess because aren't I ?

I turned to Matt and smiled "Hey Matty" I said ruffling his hair. Me and Matt actually hung out after the incident and went to taco bell and we got to know each other really well, he's a really cool and hilarious guy.

"Hey Selicious" He said ruffling my hair. "No stooop" I said pushing him away then putting my hair in a topnot. He chuckled raising his hands up in surrender.

"I like your outfit" Cameron said winking while smirking joining back into the conversation. "Yeah me to" Matt said smirking as well.

I posed with my hand on my hip and my hand under my chin. I was never ashamed or shy in showing my body, I mean its there right so embrace it hello. "Why thank you, you guys don't look so bad yourself" I said winking.

» Cameron « [ oooo new POV ]

She had a banging body, like her butt wasn't to big or to small I could grab it in my hand so perfectly and her chest, don't even get me started her breast look perfectly shaped in her sports bra and they weren't small they were an amazing size for her body type.

"Cameron can you stop staring at my chest please" She said walking around me towards the speakers. " I couldn't help it princess" I said smiling nudging Matt. He started shaking his head while smiling, "Your such a eye rapist" He said.

"Hey! You were looking to!" I said laughing.

__________

I actually like this chapter, I don't know if this is going to be editied but I have some news ! I have a WHOLE bunch of stories ready for you guys after Dance and Turn finish and maybe some series hmm.