four

» Selena «

"Why is your foot so big J?" I said referring to Jack's foot in his socks. He chuckled and grabbed hand that was poking his foot and intertwined them.

See me and Jack have this relationship where we act like a couple, but we still count each other as friends.

"Why are yours so small babe?" he said kissing my hand. We were sitting on the dance room floor facing the door. "I don't know, wanna lick em'?" I said shoving my foot in his face.

"Sel no ! stop your feet smell like salted pinneapples!" He said scrunching up his nose. I put my foot down then smacked him on the back of his head, "Hahahaha f.ck you" . "Wish granted, time and place baby girl" He said smirking rubbing my thigh.

"Ew Jack! Your so weir--" I was so stopped by the door opening, 2 boys walking in. All eyes turned to them as they walked into the room, one boy wearing earphones blasting music in his ears. "Aah! Your here! Everyone gather round" Lina said making the 'gathering' hand gesture.

The boys looked around, ones eyes finding mine, I smiled as a friendly gestured. He winked in response, I felt a squeeze on my hand and I turned my head seeing Jack narrow his brows at me. "Chill Jackee--" I said standing up but feeling a smack on my bottom as I was fully up. "Jack! Oh my gosh" I said as he chuckled getting up, "You know I hate it when you tell me to chill, and plus it was right in my face so I had to go for it you know?" He said taking my hand walking backwards towards the group now surrounding Lina, and the two boys.

One looked very familar, though I couldn't put my finger on who he was.

"Alright so these to boys--" Lina hand gestured toward them, "Matt, Matt Espinosa" the one that looked familar said as he pulled a earbud out of the other boys ear, "What?" the boy who previously winked at me said.

"Introduce yourself dummy" Matt said.

"Cameron Dallas, this dino's cousin" the boy now known as Cameron said glaring at Matt.

"--Alright, alright. These two will be joining our studio from now on" Lina said

"Can they dance is the question?" I said flipping my hair out of my face raising my eyebrow.

"Selena shut up" Lina said chuckling

"No no, it's cool. Can we show her what we got?" Cameron said smirking at me, I smirked back.

"Be my guest sweetie, do you guys have a ipod or something with the music on it?" Lina asked. They both nodded, Cameron pulled his phone out taking his headphones out his phone.

lets get the show on the road.

_________________________

proud-ish of this chapter soo. comment . vote . add to library for unpromised weekly updates .