f i f t e e n

last chapter then the epilogue I'm ಥ_ಥ thank you for everything (⌒▽⌒)

[lower case intended]
---

calum and luke were extremely happy for their two friends and were very supportive which michael and ashton were thankful for. they all decided to have a small celebration at calum's house ordering pizza and just watching movies and talking about everything and nothing at the same time. those kind of cliché scenes. then they watched the tv until the news came on with michael's and ashton's faces on the screen which had them shooting off their slouching relaxed positions.

"so what are you gonna do now?" luke asked michael knowing about their situation. "i mean the police can barge in at you in any moment." michael looked at ashton and reached out for his hand. "we're actually prepared for that.. or preparing. we don't know actually." the silence came until calum spoke up. "you'll need an escape plan or something."

michael nodded and got up to turn off the tv thinking it would be easier to talk without a reporter repeating their names along with false side stories in the background. we kinda have run out on escape plans. this one is still in progress and it might fail any minute. michael thought. its true. they weren't exactly safe yet.

all they've known up to this point can be ruined one day by people in uniforms accusing them of false charges. michael was worried and so was ashton. after all they were young and hadn't thought life through properly.

"we'll have to move again.." michael suddenly said which had everybody gaping at him. "but michael.. this place is already perfect. esther is nice. we're friends with cal and luke. we have jobs. I.. we're.." ashton argued but soon realizing that michael was right. if they had to settle down it should be as far away as possible and not just a few miles off.

if the police were really looking they could find them any day now. they didn't really get that far when they took off considering they were short on money and was on foot. they were just like lucky it was a quiet and quite hidden place they found.

"where would we go?" ashton asked. michael just shrugged his shoulders and said "i dunno, maybe save just enough to get out of here or something. " calum and luke looked at them and sighed wishing they could help more other than just offering them money to start both michael and ashton off. michael and ashton wanted to say no but who were they kidding, they really needed it and thanked their friends to a promise that if they ever needed help both will rush to their aid and do what they can.

ashton stood up and held michael's hand and said goodbye to calum and luke. as they got out ashton let out a sigh and looked at michael, squeezing his hand.

"i guess we set off another time bomb michael."

---
last chapter and next is the epilogue I'm crying. o(╥﹏╥)o thank you all so much for your support and tolerance. you're all beautiful and amazing oh musgsewksbs ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

I love y'all so much ( ˘ ³˘)❤