t w e l v e

woohoo I got a new phone bc my laptop broke but I'll be getting a new one next week hopefully

---

Ashton watched as Michael walked from hotels, inns and any place that offers shelter in order to find a cheap one. He finally found one and both boys went inside and went to the front desk.

"What can I do for you boys?" A sweet looking old lady asked them. She smiled which Ashton returned his dimples popping out. Michael however was bent over the bag getting some money and when he looked up he smiled too and turned to look at Ashton rather fondly and held his hand.

He looked at the old lady and said "A room please maybe a cheap one ? But not the cheapest. I mean like not the cheap cheap one. I mean the just right no cracks in the walls and cockroaches under the bed kind of cheap. The--"

"I know what you mean love." The lady smiled at him and gave him a key. Michael handed her and she smiled and patted his hand as he did. Both boys thanked her and went to their room after she gave them directions.

The minute Michael opened the door, he rushed in and plopped down on the bed not bothering to close it and leaving Ashton to do it. "Michaeeel.." Ashton whined and sat down beside Michael's head. He stroked his hair and Michael leaned into the touch closing his eyes . A deep breath escaped his lips and turned on his side to look at Ashton. He reached out for his hand on his head and brought it to his lips and kissed it. Ashton looked at him fondly and watched as Michael slowly moved up leaving kisses as he went making Ashton feel shivers down his back and butterflies in his stomach. When Michal came face to face with him he leaned his forehead on the other and closed his eyes.

"Hi.." Michael breathed out smiling softly. With Ashton's other hand in his, Ashton used his other to caress Michael's cheek. Michael rubbed his cheek on the warmth of Ashton's palm the feeling somewhat relaxing.

"Hi Mike.." Ashton replied opening his eyes with Michael doing the same.

Michael beamed at him which made Ashton pull away and chuckle at him. "What got you all happy?" He asked mocha l who was still looking at him like he had won a million dollars .

"I don't know actually.." Ashton just nodded and lay down in the bed closing his eyes. Ashton didn't even realize that he was this tired until he felt himself drifting slowly into sleep. As he was about to pass out, he heard Michael mumble something he didn't quite catch as his mind blacked out.

Michael smiled at the boy and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"I made it this far with you." Michael said as he got up and arranged himself and laying beside ashton. He took the rather smaller boy in his arms and let himself drift into a slumber as well. Dreaming of what would happen from now because he was sure as hell everything would be different form everything they've ever known.

---
I am ashamed if how short and boring  this is.
hey guys sorry I'm taking so looking to update but idk my dad is in a hospital bc he has been paralyzed and as an only daughter  I have to help take care of him. I'm going through a lot rn and I'm sorry ilyasm

-Lor xx