f o u r

it wasn't supposed to rain but since its storming right now in our place i decided it was raining lol i can not

---

It started to rain as both boys pulled away but Michael didn't let go of Ashton's hand. He led them to someones front porch wiping water off their faces with the back of their hands. "Pfft-pf-- ahahahahahahahaHAHA" Ashton started to laugh which made Michael give him a confused look. "What?" Michael asked as Ashton continued to laugh not being able to form a coherent sentence and trying to catch his breath. He reached out a hand and put it on Michael's cheek wiping it with his thumb. He showed Michael his thumb and started laughing again this time sitting down on the porch. Michael stared at him wide-eyed, running a hand through his hair then looking at it. "Oh..." Michael said still staring at Ashton laughing. "Why is your face orange?" Ashton asked after recovering from his fits of laughter. "I just dyed my hair this morning after you know... And I guess the rain washed it out. I'll have to do it over again I.." Michael said, this time both of them laughing. "IM RUNNING OUT OF HAIR TO DYE" Michael stated in which Ashton agreed seeing the boy's somewhat thinning hair.

"Maybe we should go inside." Ashton bllinked at Michael and backed away. "No. No we are not breaking into someone's house. Michael what are you do- oh." Ashton said as Michael got a key from his pocket and opened the door stepping inside. "So..this.." "Yeah, I thought you knew but since you kept running earlier I realized you didn't know that you were actually going into my street and thus my house." Ashton stepped in and with Michael closing the door behind him, he started to walk in. He reached the living room where he stumbled over a beer bottle lying around. "Ow.." Ashton said as Michael came to him. "You okay?" Ashton nodded at Michael as he noticed more bottles around. There were food cartons lying nearby and clothing on the couch, the room and pretty much the whole house was in a disarray. "Um..I...just ignore the stuff Ashton. I swear my room isn't this bad." Michael said as he noticed how Ashton looked and offered his hand to help him up.

"Okay." Ashton responded as they reached his room. And Ashton had to admit that Michael wasn't lying. His room was arranged, the bed made and it wasn't an eye sore as the rest of the house. "Not bad Clifford." Ashton complimented as he sat down on Michael's bed. 'Thank you Irwin." Michael tossed him a towel and sat beside him. Ashton put the towel down as he finished drying off. "So where are your parents?" Michael responded with a shrug and lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Mom's probably somewhere and Dad's probably somewhere getting more bottles to take home..." 

He turned his head to look at Ashton who had a pained look on his face. Michael smiled as he clicked his tongue as if imitating Ashton which had the boy breathing out a soft laugh. "Oh Michael.." Ashton said as he lay beside Michael, their legs dangling down the side of the bed. Michael closed his eyes as Ashton reached a hand out and swiped Michael's fringe off his forehead with his forefinger. "You know I would've punched you the moment you touched my hair if you were a different person." Michael said eyes still closed and smiling, feeling Ashton's touch on his hair and face, the blonde's fingers moving slowly. "And I would've ran away by now or jumped out your window just to get away if you were a different person." Ashton said moving closer placing a kiss on Michael's forehead. Michael lay on his side facing Ashton and placing a hand on the smaller boy's cheek caressing it and later placing a kiss on his nose. "Michael.." Ashton whispered softly yawning as both boys drifted off slowly to sleep, the cold weather brought about the rain lulling them to sleep. "Mhm..."

"Good thing you're not a different person."

---

RANDOM FACT: I feel like it's wrong that I have named my CAT Calum...

so anyways thanks for being patient with the updates and all and for reading you are amazing ily x

 CAMERON DALLAS AND JACOB WHITESIDES FUCKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ALL IN ONE DAY WHAT THE FUCK

☾ loren grace ☽