✿firaq✿

Moon was glowing in the night along with stars

Moon was glowing in the night along with stars. The scent of flowers was in the air. Light beats of dhol can be heard. All houses were quiet except on one from where beats were arising. It seemed like they were celebrating something very much.

She was sitting on the sofa, on the stage. Her face was veiled with embroidered heavy dupatta and no one was supposed to lift it except him. Her hands were covered in beautiful designs of henna. Her makeup was done beautifully. She was clad in beautiful Jora. She was shying away from every single person who was taking his name.

Her cousins and friends were sitting with her to calm her but calmness wasn't anywhere near her. She was constantly fiddling with her fingers. When her friend Alisha felt her discomfort and nervousness she came to sit beside her and took hold of her soft henna-painted hands.

" Dani easy ho jao" she whispered to her friend as she looked at the people with a smile. it was the fourth time today she took hold of her hands because she nearly bit her nails.

(Make yourself comfortable)

"Wallah dar lag rha hai" she whispered back. At this, Alisha smiled she know how she is feeling it's her wedding she has all right to feel nervous.

(By God I'm nervous)

"I can understand " replied Alisha. She couldn't offer her comfort words because it won't make her feel better, nothing can make her feel better except her husband. She is going to leave her home in which she had spent twenty-two years of her life it wasn't easy. The thought brought tears to her eyes.

She peeked through her veil to find the comforting faces of her parents, to find her younger brother and sister. But no one was in sight because they are probably busy with the guests or her brother was maybe at the men's side.

She had returned her gaze at her lap. Her friend Alisha stood up as someone asked her to get up as the groom was coming to sit beside his bride. Her heart started beating fastly. She immediately straightens up.

Her hands became clammy due to nervousness and suddenly she warms up her heart was running at a fast pace, her mouth became dry and she suddenly wanted to stand up because she don't even know how to sit.

She peeked at him through the veil he was coming toward her looking straight at her. She was suddenly reminded of how he was looking at her during their nikkah.

A white veil was placed between wife and husband to be. She was being asked if she agreed to be Ahmed khan's wife she didn't know how to respond she looked at her mother helplessly. She nod at her beloved daughter and she had uttered the words who held the power to change her life who had changed her status from miss to Mrs.

"Qubool hai" she repeated three times to be in nikkah of him.

(I do)

She released a shaky breath after signing the nikkah nama. She looked up only to find her handsome husband staring directly at her.

She was brought out her thought when she felt him sitting beside her. She could feel his body heat and strong cologne and couldn't help and became stiff. He noticed her stiffness and glance at her.

He was wearing white kameez shalwar, which by Allah was looking beautiful on him. She never realized until now that men look this good in just shalwar kameez.

She looked at daniyah who was standing in front of him with a glass of milk in her hands. After she made her sit on stage she saw her now she know she was busy with guests.

"Yeh pee lein" she said softly. When he was about to take the glass from her hand she immediately added. "Or paisey tiyar rakhien"

(Drink this

And keep the cash ready)

He looked at his wife's sister and took the glass from her hands and took a gulp from the glass and gave her 15000rs. She happily took the money and smiled at her cousins.

Daneen smiles at her sister's behavior. "Ap be pee lein" he said to her who was sitting with her head bowed like typical brides. When she heard his husky smooth manly voice she looked up at him and then at the glass and then at people in the lawn. She looked back at him.

(You should also drink this)

He smiled at her behavior and said" koi nahi dekh rha pee lein" he said again convincing her to drink the milk as he heard daniyal, the bride's brother saying that she hadn't touched anything.

(No one is watching you can drink.)

She reached for the glass. He handed her and she unknowingly placed her lips where Ahmed's lips had taken the sips. He smiled. She was lifting her dupatta with one hand and was holding glass with another she took two sips and returns the glass.

After a couple of hours, she found herself sitting in his room. With her veil on her head, she was anxiously waiting for him. She was so nervous her hands were clammy her heart was beating so fast in her ribcage that she thought it will burst because of the pressure.

She heard the door creaked open. She bowed her head again. She felt like the room is suffocating her. She wanted to change her clothes and sleep in her room. Ahmed made his way to his new bride who was so nervous and shy. Just by looking at her stiff posture, anyone can say that she was nervous.

So what you want her to jump on you to express love. He thought and shakes his head.

He sat in front of her and gently took sides of her veil to see her face. Next what he saw took his breath away. Her eyes were downcast her artificial long lashes were touching her blushed cheeks. Her lips were painted red. Her face was glowing. He adjusted her veil on her head and took her hands, at this she looked up at him. Her beautiful soil brown eyes clashed with his black eyes. Keeping eye contact he brought her knuckles to his mouth and placed a passionate kiss on them. At this, she blushed and moved her eyes back to her lap. He smiled and starts running his thumb on her hands to make her easy.

He then took out a box and placed it on her lap. She looked at him with questioning eyes they were communicating through their eyes. He nudged his head toward the box. She took box and opened it.

He purchased earrings for her.

She internally squealed.

She shyly said "shukriya"

(Thanks)

He smiled. "Lao mein phna deta hon" he took the box from her hand and come closer to sit. He gently removed her veil and then he took her earlobe in his long finger and unhooked the jhummka and put earrings he bought for her. At his contact, she felt like dying.

He made her wear them and told her to change into comfortable clothing. When she came, she was dressed in baby blue shalwar kameez he stood up and asked.

"Ap kahan soona chati hain" politely." right pr" she replied, instantly added "if you want me to" he smiled. Today he was smiling too much." of course".

When they both settled down. To make her comfortable they started talking about liking and dislikings. She was very happy to get to know him and the same goes for him. As the time passes by he observed her eyes closing and he slipped closer and take her in his arms and drifted into sleep without any fears...

~*~

Enjoy...