5

Rain drops were falling on the window chasing each other in their run. Grey clouds were enveloping the whole sky. Yellow autumn leaves were moving hastily due to blows of wind. Some lost the grip, and fell down gracefully.

She was sitting in the car. It was warm inside. Her forehead was resting on the window. She was carefully watching raindrops race. Yusha wasn't in the car at the moment. She was silently remembering her good days with him.

They weren't in love when they got married. But now they love each other to bits. Relationships are not about only happiness it's about giving support to each other. It's about facing all hurdles together. It's about sorting things out, when it gets wrong.

But now a days people wants everything from other side and they themselves aren't doing the bare minimum. People should remember that it's not going to work if they are doing it like that. They should also put effort in building a relationship. Because you a trying to live with a new people. You both will do some sacrifices to adjust with each other. Sometime you have to be patient and any other time your partner have to. You can't just argue Everytime.

Because people nowadays don't do that and their first instinct is to get out of the relationship.

Suddenly car door opened , yusha and wind entered the car. She shivered and came out of her imagination. She turned to him. He was handing her cup of tea and putting the pakoras on dashboard. She inhaled the mouth watering smell.

"Bahir itni shadeed sardi hai." He was trying to touch her face with his cold fingers. She immediately ducked her face and said.

"Khaberdar, I'll start sneezing if you touch me with ice fingers"

Yusha stooped and sighed. He took a bite of pakora and was now sipping the tea. His nose was so red. And he looked so cute sipping tea from the cup. She put her cup on dashboard and touch his nose with her warm hand. It was so cold.

"Naak itni Thandi hwi hai."
She said while picking his nose with her fingers. He scrunched his nose and said.

"Mery hath b thandy hai." She looked at his hands in which he was lightly holding the cup so he can warm his hands. She left his nose and clasped his big cold hand in her warmer ones.

The heat started shifting from her hands to his.

"Tu kesa laga mansehra." She questioned. He was already looking at her.

"Bht thand hai yahan.aur ap me kha tha ice cream khain gaye. Apny ap ko Marna tu nahi tha" He replied in a twinkle on an eye. She rolled her eyes at his exaggeration and said.

"Mene thand ka nahi poocha yusha, apko ilaqa kesa laga matob khobsurat hai na?" She again questioned in hope of getting answer instead of thand bht hai rant.

"Hm achi hai." He said and removed his one hand to pick her cup. Other hand was still in her clasp as she already know what he was doing.

He brought cup closer to her lips. She took a big sip and said.

"Sirf achi hai?" She asked. He opened his mouth to answer her.

"Pakora b dalien" with that she opened her mouth. He picked pakora and put whole in her mouth. Her mouth was barely closing.

She wanted to chew but some of it was getting out of her mouth. She wanted to take her hands back but he didn't let her. Her jaw starting to hurt due to her struggle. He immediately leave her hand when he saw tears in her eyes.

She immediately took half pakora out of her mouth and said.

"Bht hi koi fazool harket thi Meri naak band thi sans nahi aa rha tha mujhy."

Yusha who was dreading that she was crying sighed and said

"I was jussstttt kidddding." He mimicked her, as she always utter her favorite sentence after pulling the types of stunt on him.

She shakes her head.

"Waisy itna koi romantic mosam tha, na koi romantic bat ki na kuch." She huffed and turned to other side.

He started the car and grasped her softer hand in his semi warm hands and said

"Ye sab cheezain secondary ho jati hain hamra sath tu Zindagi Bhar ka hai INSHAA ALLAH. Aur Zindagi bahr sa sath nibhany ke liye Jo hamra rishta hai wo bht khalis hai, ye rishta tab bna jab hamry dermiyan kuch nahi tha, nikkah ki wajah sey ham ney aik dosry ki qader ki, ahteram kia, phir hamien mohabat b ho gaye. Ap achi trah sey janti mein ap sey mohabat krta hon tu ye bat duhrany ki zaroorat tu nahi na. Alfaz bar bar durhnay se apni ahmiyet kho dety hain lekin actions baton ka amli namona hoty hain. Am I right?"

She was looking directly in his eyes.haye inhon ney tu hero jesi batein shoro kr dein.

"Jee?" She replied absentmindedly as she was busy adoring his words in her head.

He bent down and kissed her forehead as he assumed she was answering his inquiry.

She closed her eyes and thanked Allah for granting her man like him. He backed away and gently touched her swollen belly and said.

"Shukriya."

                         ••••••

Assalamualaikum.
I'm back after 2-3 months.
First of all I wanted to apologize as I was busy with my admission and then adjusting in the  semester system was tough for me. Just done with my mids:)

And also this is the last chapter. I'm not writing epilogue for yusha and aleesha.  I'm working on another chapter which is one shot. I'm very excited about that chapter. INSHAA ALLAH I'll complete it hastily and then it will be Infront of you.

Ok sorry for ranting.

Aik bat rh gaye...
I'm not glorifying the abusive relationship I was just talking in general about the relationships which could have worked  so plz don't come after me:)

ALLAH hafiz.
Have a nice Sunday..