9

Jeep was moving on the bumpy road. Wind was hitting her face disturbing her hijab as she was resting her head on the rod of the jeep. Deep in her thoughts her eyes were looking at the scenes before them. She don't seem to be interested in the beautiful scenery outside. Whatever going on inside her head was far more important than the calmness of nature. If there is chaos in mind then you can't feel sakoon.

Same was happening to daneen these days. She can't seem to find peace in anything.

Iski iddat khtm ho gaye hai. Ab iski shadi krwado.

Kider bahir khwar ho gi. Koi rishta dhoondo or shadi krwalo.

Mein apny bety ke liye mangon gi waisy be bewa hai.

Her eyes got teary as she remembered those bitter words. She wiped her tears with her sleeves. Am I just a girl who needs to get married if her beloved husband is died. Can't they give me break. I just lost someone precious to me and they didn't even feel remorse saying all these things to my face.

Jeep came to abrupt halt. She raised her head to see where they are. Her fellows started to move out. She took her bag hanged it
on her shoulder and jumped outside.

She looked around. She really have no idea where they are. She looked at hamna and mustafa.

"Ham besham mein hain." Hamna said twirling on the road side. Daneen smiled and looked around while mustafa started to get things out of jeep along with gaurd. Hamna look at daneen and said " aao ham koi hotel dekhty hain"  daneen smiled at her and tagged along. Daneen had already told her about her situation. She was doing these to get her mind off the chaos going on in her life.

(We are in besham)

"Baba se Kal bohot  behas hwi unka dil nahi cha rhha tha ke mein aaon" she started conversation while looking around. Hamna looked at her
" Achaa tu phir kesy manaya?"  She asked. Daneen smiled bitterly at the memory. " Rony dhnoy sey obviously. I told them. I'm not marrying anyone. Or mama ka wohi tha ke log batein krien gaye. But amma ne kuch nahi kha ajeeb si situation bani hwi hai Ghar mera dam ghuthta hai wahan"  All she wanted in these days was someone to listen to her and hamna was great at it.
" Han tu ab ham yahan hain na. Apna dil idher lagao"  they both entered in a hotel. Hamna paid and took keyes of two room. One for girls and one for the boys. After dragging their luggage to their respective rooms. They were now resting after their long journey.

(I argue with baba tomorrow, he didn't wanted to send me here.
Really then how did you persuade him.
I cried.
And mama was worried about peoples. But amma didn't said anything. There is strange situation at home. I feel suffocation there)

(It's ok we are now here. Try to forget things for time being)

Hamna and mustafa both were her partners. They have divided in to three teams consisting three people and one gaurd. They are visiting outskirts of small cities and remote areas to provide people them their basic rights which government can't able to provide them. They are working under company which used to receive funding from elite people and help those who were in need.
Other two teams were in other areas while daneen was paired with people who became her big support in past months.

She looked at hamna who was sleeping peacefully and smiled.

~*~

Clad in lemon colour kurti and black tights. She had a shawl wrapped around her. Shawl was quiet big to engulf her whole form. Her nose was burried in the shawl sniffing it. She used this shawl sometimes as she didn't want to wash it.