✿rah-e-farrar✿

Pitter patter of rain could be heard easily. Petrichor was diffused in the whole surrounding. Rain was playing with resident by diagonally entering in their porch or invading their rooms by opened windows.

A furious maiden entered the room like a whiff of a wind. Her beautiful golden coloured hairs were slightly wet.The ends of her trouser were also dripping wet. She immediately made her way to close the window. As she gets closer the white chiffon drapes immediately hit her face ruthlessly. She frustrated by them, tried to slam the window to avoid the naughty drops invading her room.

She sighed as she closed the window and naughty drops gets their face slammed on the window and slides down.

She immediately sat down on the nearest couch and puffed out the air. She threw her black sweater on the bed and immediately shivered as the room had become very cold due to the opened window. She looked at her drenched shalwar which looked so dirty due to mud prints on them and cursed the driver under her breath.

"Kamina, zaleel. Ab mujhy khud dhona part ga" she was about to burst into tears when she saw the heater wasn't even on. She got up and stomped on her feet and turned the heater on and sat as much closer as she can.

"Parizey neechy aao or insanon ki Tarah khana Khao." Her mother's serene voice filled with a dangerous touch hit her ears. She groaned and yelled.

"Kesi ko itni taufeeq nahi hoti ke room ka heater chla dey ya phir khirkey hi band kr dey na nahi aa rhi." She was making a decision to take a bath or not. Her mother's voice reached her ears saying " achaaa ey." She not wanting to, left her room and entered in the lounge where her mother was sitting with her brother. As she was stomping towards the dasterkhwan her dupptta which was pinned on her shoulder gets stucked in the door handle and as she was moving forward she felt force on her shoulder, basically tearing her linnon dupptta. She sit down there and started crying. Her brother just shook his head, took a bite of his pratha and take in her disheveled and let out a amused sigh.