𝟬𝟱. 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

i parked my car at sway,like i did the other day.i walked up to the door and knocked,a couple of seconds later,i see Blake coming towards the door.

"hey dais" Blake said,opening the door.we hugged and pulled back. "hey Blake" i said back. "come in.i just need to find shoes" he said.

once he had found a pair of shoes,we left and went to lunch.

we were enjoying our food and just talking. "how did you join sway?" i asked him. "well me and Bryce have known each other for years and we hadn't seen each other in a while.last year when the boys went to Texas,the first time,i was there.i then came back to LA
and Bryce asked me to join" i nodded.

"how long have you known Bryce?" he then asked me. "we have known each other for about 5 years" i replied and he just nodded.20 mins later,we had finished all our food and left.

we got outside and so many paparazzi came to us. hollywood fix,included. "hey Blake,hi daisy" fletcher,i believe his name is,said to us. "hey man" Blake replied to him.i just smiled through my mask and we both kept walking to Blakes car.

"so what's going on with you guys?" he asked us. "nothing.we're just friends" i replied,Blake nodded his head.

"Blake are you still friends with Amelie?" he asked Blake. he shook his head "no.we broke up and we ended on good terms but not friends" Blake said while we got to the car.

"good to know.see you guys later" fletcher said. i waved to him and we both got in the car.

once we got in the car i turned to Blake "who's Amelie?" i asked him "jealous?" he asked while smirking. "no okay?"i chuckled "you kinda got uncomfortable when paparazzi mentioned her name,bad relationship?" i continued on.

he shook his head "no.not really.just-shes my ex for a reason you know?i'd rather people not talk about her"i nodded,understanding "i get it.happened with both Noah and Sam" we both smiled at each other.

Blake Gray and Daisy Dobrik deny dating rumours after lunch in Beverly Hills

Author speaks
omg the manip is the worst thing but i tried🥴and i promise i will try and get better at it