𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

me and Blake are currently an hour out of la

me and Blake are currently an hour out of la.he has been taking me to all my favourite places,covid friendly of course.we have been doing my favourite things and now he is taking me somewhere out la,where? i don't know.

"can you please tell me where you are taking me?" i whined at him from the passenger seat. "no,baby.i can't" he said while glancing at me for a second before focusing his eyes back on the road.i smiled.i love it when he calls me baby.we have cute nicknames for each other and it just makes me happy.

my smiled faded slightly when i realised what he said and groaned. "please" i pleaded again and he chuckled. "i don't have to tell you.we are here" he told me.i looked out the windscreen to see that we are in fact here.where you might ask?

a beautiful hilltop,where you can see the whole of California.my heart melted.i have been here a dozen times,especially when i want to clear my hard.

my smile widened. "Blake" i said,turning to face him. "you didn't have to do this" he nodded. "i know but i wanted to" he replied back.

we both got out of the car and looked at the view.it was a view alright. "i'll be right back" Blake said,going to the car.he came back with blankets,cushions and some food.

we were laying down,enjoying each other's company.i love moments like these and i hope there is more to come,especially with him.

"so what was the reason you wanted to do all this today?" i asked,looking up at him and breaking the silence.he looked down at me.

"because i wanted to do this" he stood up and pulled me up with him.confusing came over me when he stood in front of me,taking my hands in his. "what do you want to do?" i asked,tilting my head to the side.

he took a deep breath. "look,Daisy.you are the most amazing girl i have ever met and i can't believe i actually met you.you are the most stunning person on this planet and i mean that" my heart warmed at his words.

"i guess i wanted to ask you out,so will you be my girlfriend please,Daisy Rose Dobrik?"he asked me and my mouth opened and i had the biggest smile in my face.

i nodded slowly "yes" i whispered.we smiled at each other and our lips collided together.i feel really really happy.

liked by noahbeck and 397,020 others blakegray she caught me off guard

blakegray she caught me off guard

Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 4,874 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

brycehall✔︎ too goons
pinned📍

user HAHA BLAKE

user cuties

daisydobrik✔︎ you look hot tho
blakegray✔︎ me?stfu look at you😍😍

user best duo>>>>

daviddobrik✔︎ fuck sway
blakegray✔︎ fuck vlog squad

user they HAVE to be dating

avalouiise✔︎ daisy is hot
daisydobrik✔︎ i love you

tanamongeau✔︎ daisy,please marry me.
daisydobrik✔︎ i do.
blakegray✔︎ back off mongeau.

user pin this because daisy is gorgeous
pinned📍

Authors note!
i don't even know if there is a hilltop that shows California,i don't live in Cali but i didn't wanna be cliche and do the Hollywood sign🤷🏽‍♀️