𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗺𝘇

Thomas' POV

Thomas' POV

when daisy slipped,i tried to grab her but it was too late.i ran downstairs to see if she was okay.she's breathing but unconscious.i ran upstairs to get everyone. "daisy slipped downstairs" i told mia and everyone head and they came out of their rooms. "someone call the ambulance" i said.

when the ambulance came,they asked what happened and i had to lie. "i will call Blake" Patrick said once the ambulance left with Daisy and i stopped him. "don't.he doesn't need to know and neither does David"

everyone looked at me confused and shocked. "what!?" Kouvr shouted at me. "it's not their problem" i replied back and everyone continued to look at me like i have two heads.

"babe,Blake is her boyfriend and David is her brother" mia said to me. "yeah well,they will find out on social media anyway.c'mon let's go to the hospital" and left to my car,everyone splitting up in different cars.

Daisy's POV

i woke up to machines beeping and in unfamiliar room. i soon realised i was on the hospital but i can't remember why i'm here. a couple of seconds later,i see everyone in the house coming into my room and i flinch when i see Thomas walking in.

"how are you feeling?" mia asked me and i nodded. "i guess i'm okay.what happened?" i asked and Thomas quickly answered. "i was coming downstairs when i saw you at the bottom of the stairs.you probably just slipped" i nodded,thinking that is what actually happened. "where's David and Blake?" i then asked and everyone looked at each other.

"they are on their way" Thomas butted in again,before anyone else could answer and i simply nodded. "look,we will let you get some rest.we will be right outside if you need us" Thomas continued on. "okay" i replied back and they left.

no-ones POV

once they group left Daisy's hospital room,they all turned to each other,sighing. "okay.now we have to let David and Blake know" Michael said,whispering harshly in case Daisy heard and Thomas shook his head.

"no okay?i mean it.they will find out on their own" Thomas told the group and they all shook their heads at Thomas. "why are you so against us telling them?you don't have to do it" Alex told him and Thomas sent him a harsh glare,making Alex put his hands up in defence.

"i'm not against it" Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "i just don't see the point in us telling them when they are going to find out soon" he continued on before walking away,making the group confused why he is so against it.

 "i just don't see the point in us telling them when they are going to find out soon" he continued on before walking away,making the group confused why he is so against it

little sister of David Dobrik,Daisy Dobrik,reported to be in the hospital late this afternoon.

the 20 year old was seen get wheeled out of an ambulance with new roommates, the hype house coming out of their cars and into the hospital.

nothing else has been reported about the incident but let's hope she is okay.

Authors note!
sorry if this was shit.it was kinda rushed