𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

so far Thomas has not told anyone else in the house what he told me to do

so far Thomas has not told anyone else in the house what he told me to do.he isn't allowing me to go and see anyone.everyone else in the house just thinks that i would rather be here,what Thomas told me to say to them.

i have been ignoring Blake and i hate it.he thinks that i have just been busy with meetings and photoshoots.i just don't understand why Thomas is doing this. "hey you okay dais?"

i got pulled out of my thoughts by my name being called and i looked up to see that it was Vinnie that called on me. "what?oh yeah,i'm fine" i slightly smiled at him and he nodded his head. "vin,can you give us a minute?" Thomas asked as he came into the living room.Vinnie nodded and left the room.

"hope you didn't tell him" Thomas said,sitting down.i shook my head. "nope" and he nodded and smirked. "good.cause if you tell him or anyone else for that matter,there will be hell" he said harshly and left.i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.i don't know how much i can take of this.

i decided to go upstairs and try and text Blake or anyone without Thomas knowing. "where are you going?" i heard a voice from behind me and i turned round to see Thomas at the bottom of the stairs.

"i'm going up to my room" i replied back to him,trying to hide the fear in my voice,luckily working. "okay well just so you know,everyone is going to be filming things outside for at least an hour so if you try anything,they won't hear you" he said and i nodded my head.

i turned around and went up to my room.i quickly unlocked my phone and went onto imessages and pressed on Blake's contact.i started to type a message but my door suddenly burst open and Thomas stood at my door. "i knew it"

within a second my phone was out of my hands and into Thomas'. "what the hell?"i shouted at him. "i told you not to text anyone,especially Blake." he said through gritted teeth.

"and you thought i would listen to you?" Thomas,you can't do this!" i said,shaking my head at how pathetic he is. "yes i can.you clearly have something to hide which is why you agreed to this in the first place" and i laughed. "what the fuck are you laughing at?" he asked,clearly confused.

"you.i don't have anything to hide.i honestly thought this would be a good thing but clearly i was wrong.you're pathetic and only use me and all your friends for views" he clearly got pissed after i had said that,considering that i was suddenly pushed to the wall roughly.

i fell to the floor but Thomas picked me up and pinned me against the wall roughly for the second time. "i don't know who the fuck your think you're talking to,but it certainly isn't me"

i chuckled bitterly. "you're just proving my point.you are pathetic and i'm leaving" i pushed him away and i managed to get out of my room but i feel hands grab my shoulders and turn me around.

"leave me alone" i said ,trying to get out of his grip and he obeyed,only because we heard the front door open and we looked downstairs to see that it was Mia that walked in and Thomas let me go,luckily Mia didn't see.at least i don't think so.

"what are you guys doing?" she asked us as she was coming half way up the stairs. "we were just talking about the rent" Thomas said quickly and i nodded. "yup" i said under my breath.

"okay well Alex wants you out there babe" Mia said to him and he nodded. "i'll be there in a sec" he replied and she nodded and left again.

once she left Thomas turned to me with a bitter face. "don't disrespect me again.or next time it will be worse" he said to be before going downstairs and i rolled my eyes and went back to my room.