𝟬𝟯𝟮. 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

TW

TW

*mentions of s*icide*
skip to the next chapter if you need to!

liked by austinmahone and 2,308,193 othersdaisydobrik let's save water

daisydobrik let's save water

Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 20,468 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

user suddenly i'm gay

khloekardashian✔︎ oh my soul!!
daisydobrik✔︎ thank you Khloe🥺

user ok omw

jamescharles✔︎ omg

user so this is appropriate now?self respect isn't a thing anymore i guess.
daisydobrik✔︎ it's called being confident.the first time i have been confident in a long time.

blakegray✔︎ bet

blakegray✔︎ omw baby
daisydobrik✔︎ hurry up!!

user only fans content soon?👀
daisydobrik✔︎ maybeee👀

user i'm sorry you had to go through everything that Thomas put u through🥺

after i posted on instagram,i go through the comments and see comments about 'self respect' and people talking about my insecurities.

i have always tried to be confident in myself but it's always been hard for me.lately i have been a lot more confident in myself,mostly because Blake doesn't go a day without telling me how beautiful i am and i start to believe it.

i used to struggle with my weight and they way i was eating.when David did his weekly vlogs in 2017-19,i would see comments telling me how ugly i was and just horrible stuff.

David had always stuck up for me and will always tell me to never listen to the comments.i mean they are there and i can't avoid them.

i have never really told anyone this and i haven't even told Blake yet but in 2019 i spent a lot of the time in hospital because i was getting told to kill myself and how i didn't deserve to live or people were saying these horrible things about me.

i kind of took these things to heart and started doing the things that people were telling me to but now i am really happy and i won't let anyone bring me down.

Authors note!
this was pointless and i know the picture isn't really appropriate but i wanted this chapter to be about Daisy's personal life and how she copes with her insecurities.

everyone is beautiful in their own way❤️