𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

the next morning,i woke up in Blake's arms

the next morning,i woke up in Blake's arms.i turned around,looking at him and smiling.he started to stir and wake up.once he opened his eyes and saw me,he smiled. "hey" his morning voice is hot.

"hey" i said back,getting up and he groaned. "why are you getting up?where are you going?"waving is arm up and down on the bed.

i looked over at him,him pouting at me. "i have to go.i have a meeting in an hour that i can't be late for" i said,slowly so he would understand.he groaned again. "fine.but will i see you later?" my lips formed into a straight line and i shook my head.

"no.i'm filming a lot today and i won't finish till late so"he nodded,understanding. "okay,well i will text you later" he said,i nodded my head,putting on my shoes.

i stood up and went over to him laying down.i grabbed his face gently and placed my lips on to his.a couple of seconds later i pulled back. "bye" i whispered.we both smiled at each other. "bye gorgeous"

liked by oliviaobrien and 4,714,557 others daisydobrik I'm taller than Blake ;)

daisydobrik I'm taller than Blake ;)

Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 20,067 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

user you're cute jeans

user they are so hot

blakegray✔︎ i was distracted!!
pinned📍

kyliejenner✔︎ my beautiful best friend

brycehall✔︎ pic creds

user i'm so happy they are friends again

user i'm shipping them again

user Blake just admiring Daisy 
blakegray✔︎ obviously

Blake's pov

i want to spend all day with Daisy tomorrow.i think i want to ask her out.no.i want to ask her out.i know we have only been talking for about a couple of weeks but i really really like her.