Thor- Ch.10

Word Count: 1833

Word Count: 1833

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The thumping of combat boots hitting the floor with each step the children of Odin took ricocheted off the golden halls of the healing district, one pair of boots slightly quicker than the other as if to be hurrying somewhere.

Loki and Aria's powerful strides carried the two gods down the gleaming gold-lacquered halls as they hurried to the district their companions would reside. The comfortable, yet tense, silence between the duo was deafening to the point where their ears would be ringing, had their strides been silent.

The goddesses pale white hair bounced with each step she took, the baby hairs slicked down against her neck and forehead in a cold sweat from the previous battle. Her silver chest plate clanging against the other armour clad to her body, her thoughts running a mile a minute as her hands swung tensely at her sides.

Aria's eyes were anxiously bouncing between rooms, waiting for the doors to the waiting room to appear. Reaching with her pale, slim hands up to the top of her platinum blonde half-put up hair, she began undoing and unweaving the intricate pieces, weaving her milky fingers through her hair, brushing out all the knots in a weak attempt to distract herself from the day's events.

The prince on the other hand, striding aimlessly, seeming lost in thought nearly ran into the princess when she stopped abruptly, turning on her heel into yet another sun-bleached room that was open to the kingdom.

Rushing inside, the prince followed his sister's footsteps as she headed for the black velvet seating where Lady Sif sat idly.

Hogun stood, pacing the length of the fire pit, only looking up once upon the royals' arrival. Whereas Volstagg sat comfortable on the velvet and gold seating to Sif's left, goblet proudly in-hand, attempting to heat up the still blackened skin from the necrotizing touch of the Frost Giant. All whilst Fandral was sat down, leaning up against the sofa opposite of Fandral, stretching his now healed wound slightly.

Aria walked with purpose down to her best friend's side, still rather shaken up from the day's events, whilst her brother chose to stand off to the side, facing the lavish yellow-orange walls, back turned to the group of warriors.

Aria, Sif, Loki, and the Warriors three, battered and shell-shocked, still reeling from the day's events, sit before a roaring central fire. The fire was not large, but not small either, flames low against the burnt wood, radiating heat to the cold warriors in the room.

"How are you feeling?" Aria asked Fandral as she started taking off the metal clad armour that surrounded her clothes

"Like I was just impaled by a giant shard of ice" he replied with a quirk in his lips at the princesses glare

"Well good to know your back to your usual self" Aria responded sarcastically, lifting her eyebrows slightly as she glanced at Fandral for a brief moment before returning to removing her gear