Thor- Ch.11

A/N the picture above is the dress Aria was wearing in this chapter

Word Count: 1837

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aria sat on the cream colored ottoman that sat at the foot of the canopy bed in her chambers. Holding the hilt of her sword in one hand, whilst dragging a cloth, sodden with cleaner, up and down the sharp blade, removing the black goo-like blood and guts from the remains of the battle with the Frost Giants.

The Princess removed her hand from the hilt momentarily to push a few stray pieces of hair that fell into her line of vision behind her ear, before returning her hand back to the silver and black leather hilt.

The goddesses bed was made, the white and cream sheets ironed to perfection, tucked underneath the frame. The plush velvet pillows on display at the head of the bed, matching the white mesh fabric that lined the top of the canopy bed, draped over the edges.

Aria had changed out of her under armour once she returned to her room, exchanging them for a loose, floor length, long sleeved white, cream and light blue mesh gown, finished with small gold and silver flowers and charms across the shoulders, back, chest and down one side of her hip.

The princess had already showered briefly, getting rid of all the blood and sweat from the battle before. Her hair once knotted and ashy, now wavy and silky, smelling of vanilla with a hint of jasmine compared to the smell of sweat, winter wasteland and Frost Giant blood that the princess scented of beforehand.

The warrior lifted up her now clean iron sword to be in her line of sight, surveying her job well done. Looking in her reflection from the perfectly cleaned silver, Aria took note of the exhaustion that etched her features, of which no amount of showers could erase.

Closing her eyes momentarily with a sigh, the goddess picked up her black leather sheath before covering her sword, her prized possession, before standing up.

She brushed down her gown a few times before she moved to her armor stand. Throwing her hair behind her shoulders, she unclipped the belt of her sheath and moved to wrap it around the stand when the door to her chambers bursted open.

Unsheathing her sword at the speed of thunder, the goddess turned around and held her sword up to her assailant's neck, only to lower her weapon immediately at the sight of her clearly distressed brother.

His eyes were red and puffy, tear stained cheeks were flushed a small shade of pink in contrast to his usually pale skin. His hair slightly disheveled, or as disheveled as it could be being gelled down. His normally vibrant emerald green eyes were slightly paler than normal, his eyes radiating betrayal and mistrust.

Aria gasped at the sight of her distraught brother, "Loki? By Odin's beard! Are you alrig-"

"Did you know?" The god cut Aria off almost immediately, voice cracking slightly towards the end, staring straight at her, surveying her body language and shift in demeanor. You cannot lie to the god of mischief and lies.