chapter 6

1978
12 /13 years old
Trevor  at this point is about to be 13 and is in the 7th grade. His brother lives with him,his mom,trent who is his new step brother and his dreaded step dad. This has been the first relationship that Vera's been in for longer than a few months since being with Trevor's dad. He's not a bad guy but to trevor he's horrible. Arnold which is his name tries his hardest to show love for Ryan and trevor but fails miserably.  He rather be fucking vera than building a bond with the boys . Even trent gets left in the shadows. Trevor is beginning to despise Arnold. He can tolerate trent but he hates arnold. Since trevor graduated elementary school arnold became his gym teacher. Mr sparx is his last name. Every kid in that middle school despises him some shape or  form..

Trevor POV
*trent,trevor and Ryan get up and get ready for school! * Arnold screams from Down the steps. Fuckin eh...... I want ten minutes more of sleep.... meanwhile trent is getting out of bed and Ryan has already been out of bed and in the shower. Trent weasles his way to the closet and gets his clothing.  He's loudly opening the closet and banging shit around . I cover my ears with a pillow as he continues to be as loud as he can be. I'm about two minutes from strangling him. Next I hear the bathroom door open and out comes perfect ryan. He acts like he's royalty and everyone owes him something.... mom and dad always worshipped the fucking ground he walked on..... it makes me sick that he gets whatever he wants .... I eventually get tired of the noise trent makes and throws the pillow to the floor and stomps towards the bathroom. At this point trent is in the process of trying to get into the bathroom when I push his pansy ass out of the way. I proceed to the toilet and take a wild piss. I then go to the bedroom throw on yesterdays clothing and head downstairs. The only good thing having these two fruitcakes living with us is arnold cooking breakfast. Today is pancakes eggs and bacon. I devour the food and then get my back pack and as I exit the house I hear Ryan say wait up T! I continue to walk out the door ignoring him he says wait up again.  I just continue to walk getting annoyed . He catches up. I look at him briefly In displeasure... I despise him and rather he leave me be for once but I just go with it. Im trying to be good. Last I went off the deep end I offed the annoying trombone kid in the music  room Last year. The music teacher was framed by the simple fact no one seen me do it or even enter the music room. I was getting good at it.... the two annoying henchman of Russell were given a proper departure  They remain" missing ". 4 murders. I absolutely enjoyed it. I did them in mainly because thing 1 and thing 2 became suspicious of the fact Russell and I went to the same camp and he was killed. They knew I had a tempter.. they also witnessed me utter"youre dead " to him one time. I'm only just about to be a dreaded teenager.... I got a body count.... and no not sex.....atleast no one willing.. and non Male.  No I'm not gay.... I'm not honestly sure what I am... I like me some penthouse and playboy magazine titties but I've never seen a female besides the models and unfortunately my mother. Girls are absolutely terrified of me. It's a blessing and a curse.  Most kids my age haven't even gone past kissing. So I feel somewhat ok with not having sex. But...... I....no i don't want a girlfriend....they all laugh at me or they run the minute I get angry ... it's been that way for as long as I have been in school.

The whole time I pretty much
Tuned Ryan out. It saves my ears and his life . We get to the school. As we approach the entrance trent and Arnold arrive.  Trent tends to follow his dad like a lost puppy .. ryan  follows me ... I hate it... I hate him.... I'm not sure what's held me back from doing harm.  Maybe I just don't wanna face the reality my mom will be broken without her pReCioUs yOuNgEsT and gReAtEst child... yuck.... I dont realize I have a devious smirk on my face that somewhat freaks ryan out. He knows my temperament is dangerous.  What he doesn't know and no one else does is it's deadly.... only I'm not mad. I'm totally desensitized by ryan in some retrospect. So I can kill him....I just choose not to.....for now I get to my homeroom . Ryan and I are in the same grade and homeroom despite being a year apart. I got held back due to some stupid test I had to take in order to enter the 1st grade..... he passed... I should be a 7th grader... 1 year closer out of this shithole they call middle school. Its more of a joke than primary school. We head into homeroom the classroom is a English class for the 8th graders. The teacher is overly chipper and does nothing but squak about books and poetry shit.... I hope  I never take this bitches class. My English teacher is tolerable.  This bitch her class is filled with books and flowers.  She's a self proclaimed" hippie.." she's stuck on Woodstock . Ten years later the hippie craze is still a thing for a lot of people.
"Good morning my flower children!" The annoying high pitched voice that could shatter glass and in comes a long black haired woman wearing a God awful flower dress.. I sit in the back away from every one . Ryan is a teacher's pet so he sits in the front. He even got the bitch a apple... I then zone out thinking about all the disgusting things I could do to her. She's still hot . I maybe only 13 just about but I have a mojo like a 40 year old man whore. She's in her late twenties.  Recently divorced and candid out as a carpet muncher. I find it hot but that still doesn't help I lowkey hate the cunt. She's too cheerful and to me it seems too good to be true. She cant me trusted. All the sudden the principle speaks on the loud speaker his annoying gruelling voice "good morning students. Today is Tuesday October 21st . The weather will be chilly and rainy so no soccer today. However football practice will still be held today after school. Please keep in mind that next Tuesday will be the Halloween dance.  If you haven't done so already put your vote in for the wareking and vampqueen of 78 . Keep in mind any type of bullying at any time will result In suspension in school, out of school or even removal of attendance here.
Also taco Tuesday is lunch  substitutions are always offered.
Hockey tryouts at ice world are also being held on Thursday.  If interested please be there after 5pm. Any one needed to be bussed please come down to the office to arrange it. Have a great Tuesday!" The hockey caught my mind. I've always wanted to be a hockey player. Here's my chance

After homeroom I head to English with mrs Frank. She's a boring  piece of shit. All she cares about is getting thru with the day. Sometimes I don't care but today I feel extra irritated by it. Trent is in my class. He's a show off, something I hate. Every day I gotta hear  not only his mouth but his father mouth run..... he doesn't shut up for the life of him. Fuck them both.... I sit at the desk zoning out. Mrs frank calls on me ."trevor,are you down here?" I snap out of the wonderful trance and say"oh shit....yeah sure. " the teacher just shakes her head and then asks me if I listened at all to what she was saying. All I heard was her say something about a paper being due in two weeks and partner whatever. "Partially right but the answer is you need a partner you both are working on a type writer." "No thanks ,I'm gonna sit this one out I then put my head down to nap. "Mr phillips.....you do not get a choice in the matter. This paper will be the most important paper for this semester alone... now if you are having a hard time finding your own partner I will be happy to assign you to trent since you both are step brothers ."I cringe at her calling him my step brother ...that dweeb is not my brother I say the loudest I can. This makes trent put his head down in shame ..