chapter 11

Dinner was a disappointment. But I was too hungry to bitch.... after dinner everyone was ordered to shower and bed. I slept like a baby that night and the next morning in the crack of dawn the annoying sound of a trombone was all anyone could hear. All the sudden everyone got up,made their beds and then lined up for the Sargent. The Sargent went down the line as we all stood still.  We were not to speak unless spoken to. I'm not sure how I feel about a dude I do not know screaming at my face but I really want to be in the airforce  so I followed orders. The next thing we did was clean the living quarters with a tooth brush. Then did jumping Jack's and push ups. Next breakfast and then we did the exercise scrimmage of obstacles which made no sense to me because I'm going to.be flying...all my weapons are on the jet...  after that was taking down a pretend enemy which I got too hyped up about and kicked the dudes ass. Then lunch then we had to sit at desks and learn the ins and out of the planes and what they can do . And then we had to pretend fly with a model. I was getting kinda impatient but again,I kept my cool... we then ate dinner ,shower and then bed. As I laid there I thought to myself about flying and killing the enemy.  There really isn't a active war but there is the possibility of a attack . Any kind but mainly attack in the sky . Like say theres a hijacked airline or a plane gets too close to a base or the prime minister.  The airforce is responsible  for keeping the Canadian skies safe.

The next day we got up.and repeated the morning check in ,clean, eat breakfast and then for the fun part being taught to fly. The flying was so easy I could do it with my eyes closed. Next we were taught to use the weapons . They placed a group of dummies for me to shoot at and the general was beyond impressed. When I exited the jet he congratulated me telling me I have what it takes to a airforce pilot.  However ,he then added all I need to do to become one was passed the mental health exam. I did all I needed to do for the exam. I answered questions with flying colors. Not realizing that what  I answered would screw me over . 

What ended up happening the lady told me that due to my time in the states with boystown apparently indicated I have a anger issue and that I am not eligible to be in the airforce ...as soon as that lady said that I just lost it. I flipped over the table and scared the doctor to her whits . I stormed out and as I was leaving I was stopped guns blazing...
I ended up being locked up in the can for the Canadian airforce but was let out. They told me never to return back and well.....that's just what I did...
Matter of fact I said fuck you to Canada all together and packed my things and moved back to the states .

A few months later I ended up moving to  north yankton.
There I was in the YMCA.  Essentially a shelter....I was very upset with how things went down with the airforce.  I really feel like shit..... my whole life has just been one big disappointment after another.... my parents hate me,I was treated like shit all throughout grade school,I have no friends and now I'm staying at a ymca in the middle of north yankton. One day I went to the cafeteria for breakfast and I grabbed my food and sat at what was a empty table until some guy with  long blond hair in a pony tail sits next to me. He's a husky fellow.  And just like me looks mean and grumpy.  Ok,he isn't sitting right next to mw,but acrossed form me at the same table. As I'm eating trying not to pay any mind to him as I fuckin hate everyone.  He looks up and says "you gonna eat your cookie? "  I look at him and say "no. I hate raisen.... take it "I say sliding the cookie to him. He takes it with no.hesitation and stuffs  his face as I finish up eating.  I go to throw my trash out when he stops me before I even get up and asks me my name. I look at him confused and a little irritated as to why he wanted to know...."......trevor.....call me T..... " he chuckled at me when I said t and then said....T...... the names bradly.....brad.... don't call me bradly if you want to still be standing.... " I was taken aback by his threat.... someone other then myself threatening violence on me?
"....noted..... I don't care either way just don't make fun of me about me being canadian..... " brad lifted up an eyebrowl...."I don't care what you are...just show me respect....and I'll do the same....any how the real reason I asked you about your name was I seen you around here the past few months and you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders ....well atleast for what I'll need you for... " I was quite taken back by his statement ... " need me???? I don't know you.... what's the gimmick? " "money..... you look like you need it..... I know how you can get it.... " "oh? And what's that?" He flicks a card my way and says . Call this number at noon for more details. I gotta go... I go to say something as he leaves but by the time i could he was already out the door..... what the fuck....