chapter 9

1980
16 years old

Fast forward two years and I'm now in high school....I ended up getting charged for the sodomizing arnold.... trent and him snitched....they went into protective custody but I found both of them and brutally murdered both.... no killer has been found. That's because I staged it to look like a murder suicide. I forced arnold to kill his son slowly and then I shot him in the head. We ended up moving out of Michigan and back to Canada.  I'm not exactly thrilled to be back but we were deported because my second run in with boys town.  My brother was killed in a freak accident with a gun... he "accidentally shot himself" back in 1979 . My mother hasn't been the same since that..... she blames me every day... but if she only knew how he really died.... Canadian schools are much more different than the states....
I am in grade 9. I hate school with all my heart..mom will not let me drop out.... sigh....guess I'll suck it up and take it as it is...Today is my 16th birthday. I'm at school in the principles office because I tripped some trombone kid walking too slow In the hallway. My mom never showed up and neither did my dad. My principle just dismisses me and actually for once someone wished me a happy birthday.

My mom and dad are too busy mourning Ryan's death one year ago. Today is also his birthday. He woulda been 15 if he minded his p's and Q's but of course in true Ryan fashion he put his nose were it shouldnt of been. The last bell rings for the day . Everyone scatters out of the classrooms and to their lockers and then to their buses . I'm a freshman and often overlooked . i bypass my locker as i dont use one. Any paper I get goes in the trash. I'm failing everything and if I don't get my shit together this semester and next I'm looking at being held back another year.... fuck this...I hate school.  If I was 18 I would drop out and go into the Canadian airforce. Or perhaps be on some minor league hockey team. Either way I want out of this hell hole.
I go to the bus and sit in the middle. No one dares to sit next to me or even bug me. This school is absolutely terrified of me. How the school system here works is there's no middle school. High and middle school is secondary education. meanwhile , elementary is primary.
I'm used to the state's way of doing school. I only attended k to grade  2.

I get home where my mom's passed out on the couch and some dude she's been dating ever since us moving back here.  His name is Doug. He's ok for the most part. As long as he doesn't hit or beat my mom we are ok.
I guess he's at work still. I go upstairs and grab a smoke and then a lighter. I light the stick up and take a big drag. I then pull out my bottle of Jack and chug it like water. Happy fuckin birthday to me...another sad reminder of how much my life sucks.... kids my age are at the driver motor center getting their permit or their parents buy them a car. My mom doesn't plan on going for my permit. Besides not having the money for that my mom doesn't care enough to take me to get it. Ryan she would drop everything and take him....but trevor? Fuck trevor...

The next day I awake in a haze. It's the weekend. I must of passed out drunk. Wait a second... where the fuck am I ? I say as I stand up. I look around. I'm in my tight whities and the bottle of Jack in my hand. I'm in the house but I'm half naked....my ass hurts too. I'm in the basement. All the sudden I hear "Trevor!!!! Get your sorry ass up stairs now!" My mom's angry voice echos.  I race upstairs with a killer  migraine. Grrrrr..... yes mother?? I say in a haze struggling to be on my feet . My mom turns to me looking quite unhappy...she then tells me how was the little fuck fast doug and I had ? And that  doug fled and will not be back. I look at my mom bewildered at what she just asked me... "what fuck fest?" I say sitting at the table my mom then slams her hands on the table and gets up close and screams "the fuck fest that you started and caused his departure!!!! You piece of garbage !!! Now do you remember ?"
"Oh you mean the ass pounding he has been  giving me for weeks? That fuck fest?" My mom walks back and is.flabbergasted..... she turns white as a ghost she looks as if she is I'm shock... you see doug and I have been taking turns railing each other.  Yeah I'm into pussy and have had a little bit from Theresa Myers (I'll explain her later ) and doug popped my butt virginity.  That night my mom just went mute.  She had nothing further to say