chapter 8

Friday

Unfortunately its Friday.  School day is over but now it's time to go camping.... I already am annoyed...I hate boyscouts..Arnold's forcing me to go.... I don't feel like listening to his mouth so I cave. Plus,if ryan really is serious about this whole boyscouts will get you closer to the airforce  I need to stick it out.... I pack up my bag and then head down the steps to the car. I only put my bag in and get in. I don't even help Arnold,trent and ryan...fuck them... it's bad enough that I gotta go in order to even get anywhere.... arnold surprisingly doesn't push the matter of helping...he,trent and ryan just get into the car and drive off. My mom was busy sleeping as always... it was a hour miserable drive to rosica farms camp ground east of flint Michigan . I ignore the campsomgs the three idiot's sing and just ponder my life....

We get there and just like before we do the stupid intro, dinner and then bed. I get the "honor" of bunking with Ryan, Arnold and trent.  Just fucking great...not only am I stuck at this horrible camp ground but I'm with three retards that are way too happy about camping.  I sigh as I lay wide awake. How I wish my life was different...why can't I enjoy being a teenager?! I don't have any friends and I feel like the most hated person ever....after 30 minutes I'm asleep.  Then I'm awoken by the obnoxious trombone!!! I have half a mind of strangling whoever with their instrument... Arnold is getting up. Trent and ryan as well. I refuse to get out of bed but I was awoken by a bucket of water via Arnold... *wtf !!!!! * I scream at arnold. "Get up kid.... and for refusing to get up and your language you can do two laps around those two cabins. I go to say something before I stop and realize he's not worth being sent to boys town. If I'm gonna do something I'm gonna have to do it secretly.. leave no witnesses.

After breakfast was the morning meeting followed by Frisby and flag football. Now its lunch. I grab a hotdog and chips  . Ryan and trent are eating and talking about school.  God,these two are squares.... after lunch was time to go to the skating rink. We head over to the rink and it was a hockey match.... finally something I enjoy doing. We spilt into two teams the blue team which is trent,ryan,some kid from New Jersey who moved here in Michigan, ollie the lone African American kid.. it was a pretty enjoyable match we really creamed those assholes.... afterwards we were allowed to do whatever we wanted... I decided to go back to the cabin. I enter the dustu yet doable cabin and go to the shared bunk with trent. I packed my bag and placed the note Beverly gave me.  I'm not actually sure why I kept it. I open it and see that she wants to ask me out to the fall dance.... were my eyes deceiving me??? Is this some kind of joke??? Beverly is one of the most popular girls in the god awful place they call school.... I was supposed to answer I guess right then and there but I didn't.... fuck. ....

I crumble the note and throw it on the floor. I then get up from the cot and head to the door to go.take a piss... as i go I see arnold alone at the rink... I pause for a second and I get a devious idea... I'm still not over his bullshit... he treats my mom like shit. I've already confronted him for raising his hand to her.... I decide to wait till tonight...too many witnesses....
That night I snuck out of the cabin and decided to sneak up on arnold preparing the rink for tomorrow.  I grab a hockey stick and then I startle arnold. *whistles * arnold swiftly turns around . "Trevor?? You cannot be here....you should be sleeping... "I say nothing . He backs up slowly as he sees me holding the hockey stick... "ttt- trevor what are you doing with that hockey stick?? I say nothing I just inch closer towards arnold with a devilish smile. He goes to run but I quickly grab him and throw him to the ground. I grab the tape in my pocket and place a piece of tape over his trap but not before putting my dirty ass sock in there  . I then tie him up. Just as I was about to penetrate this asshols asshole with the hockey stick I hear the door swing open. I thought to myself fuck....... and then see it's just trent. Trent goes to run I grab him knock him out and tie him up. As he came to all he could hear was his dad's muffled scream as I fireably penetrate him with a broken hockey stick. Luckily no one else but these two were around...
I threatened violence if they snitch .
The next morning my mom had to pick up ryan and I .as for trent and arnold they left and never returned...