8) Touch

"Tell me you want me."

---

A familiar sense of anger is starting to run through my body as we begin the search for Sylvie and her strippers. The last time that somebody betrayed the group, they were skinned alive and left out in the desert. 

The Morrones request loyalty and if you chose to leave, your loyalty still remains. It doesn't mean that you have to work jobs for us but we let you go with the assumption that you will never speak on the group.

Somebody supposedly got a better offer and they started to speak. That played a part in why we had to relocate to Italy, it started a chain of events that put me in a position that I did not want to be in.

I had to make an example of the person, in front of the group. 

"They're at the last building to our left." Hitter says as she rolls her neck. "I've found good cover, if you want me to set up a sniper position then say the words."

"Do it." 

Hitter smiles, "I like when you talk dirty to me."

Dom lets out a cackle as Hitter starts walking in the opposite direction, disappearing into the bushes without another word.

"If Sylvie is a traitor then I call dibs on the first punch." Dom says as she cracks her knuckles. 

"You would kill her with that punch." I look down at Dom who is smirking. 

In Italy, Dom oversees the fight club that the Morrones own but it is a very exclusive place. Members of the club go there for weekly training where Dom teaches hand combat and Muscles shows the members how to disarm weapons.

Not only do we teach others how to fight but illegal street fights take place which is why the place is pretty exclusive. If the police knew then the place would be on their radar and we don't need anymore of that. The fight club is great on a Monday and Saturday for people wanting to learn self defense. 

Dom is way tougher than she looks. I have watched her beat a man to death and it was not the easiest sight to look at. Even when the man had one eyeball dangling out, Dom continued to pound him and it made me realise that she is the perfect addition to my personal team. 

Once we are outside of the door, we can hear loud music playing from inside the cabin so I lift my hand up to signal Hitter to get in position. If people try running out then Hitter will take them out before they can even make it down the steps.

"Go for it." I tell Dom who then kicks the door down. 

"Oh shit." Dom curses as she takes in the sight before us. No words leave my lips as I look back at the faces staring at me in horror.

A fucking orgy.

Sylvie and her gang of strippers snuck away from the party to participate in an orgy. This is not what I was expecting to see when I left the party and I am not impressed.

"Wrap this shit up." I calmly state. "I want everybody at Cabin 1 for disciplinary actions."

"Mario, come join us." Sylvie maintains eye contact as she starts going down on a female who looks completely out of it.

"Cabin 1." I repeat before turning to leave. "Dom, get them out."

Dom nods her head at me before she takes a step inside, "GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON AND I WANT EVERYBODY OUT IN FIVE!"

I signal to Hitter to stand down before I start making my way to my place which is a good twenty minutes away from the cabin.

---