22) Riccardo Morrone

"I need to let you go."

---

The wrath of Riccardo Morrone is one to fear as he could be considered one of the most ruthless killers alive. There is a reason why he was put in charge of the British division as there is less need for the violence that he craves.

I always knew that there was something wrong with Riccardo and my thoughts were confirmed when I watched him ruthlessly beat another child at the age of seven. Riccardo committed his first murder at eleven which earned him a spot on The Morrones at the tender age of twelve.

Many scolded my father for putting his son in jeopardy but I understood that it was his way of keeping an eye on the boy who had grown to be too violent. My father hoped that he could restore some purity in Riccardo which seemed to work for a while until he went rogue on a mission in Kansas.

Only a select few are aware of what took place during that period but all I know is that the whole team had to pack up and relocate. The Morrones are about restoring justice to the world but Riccardo likes to punish people for enjoyment and it has made us question whether he was suited to be one of us.

The only reason why we have not released him is because a Riccardo Morrone in the wild would world war three. It would be the end of days because he has all the skills to commit the crime and get away with it. 

"Now isn't this a beautiful sight." Lucia sighs happily as she saunters into the room and I push Raquel away before she can witness what I was staring at. Muscles' takes her away without a single word as my lips form a tight line and I walk into the room.

All eyes turn to me as I stare at my bloodthirsty brother who is leaning against the desk with a wicked smile on his face. 

"Room 23." I utter the words of significance. "Coincidence?"

"Room 23." Riccardo holds out his arms as he smile turns into a smirk. "Twenty three is my favorite number."

"69 is mine." Lucia licks her lips and I shoot her a glare. "I don't know how I married you."

"I could say the same." My eyes flicker back to the oldest of the Morrone family. "Is there a reason why I am looking at a skinned man, hanging upside down?"

"Show some appreciation for my hard work, it's hard to skin a wriggling man alive but I did it." Riccardo holds up his clean blade. "Not a single drop of blood made it on my clothes, seems as I've reach peake-"

"What did he know?" His eyes narrow at my interruption. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"I would watch my tone."

"Or what?" Jones makes his presence known as he steps forward with a mean looking glare on his face

"Or what?" Jones makes his presence known as he steps forward with a mean looking glare on his face. "What are you going to do?"

My brother glances over at him, "Miss me?"