✨ch 8✨

⚠️minor anxiety warning for this chapter!⚠️

Felix~
He set his phone back down, and closed his eyes.

'Holyyyy fuck, this cannot be happening..' He thought. He decided to ignore the text, not having the mental strength to think of a response. He wondered if it could be a coincidence, or if Chan really knew who he was. Shit, he knew it had to be the latter. Chan wasn't stupid, but Felix was. How could he let this get so out of hand? He was dealing with a really human being here, not someone to play around with. Not that that's what Chan was to him, of course.

He sank down off the couch and onto the floor, vaguely aware that Chan was still in the next room over. Why wouldn't he just ask Felix his name straight up? Had he read the name on the ID, or is he just curious now? So many questions filled his head as he curled his arms around his own shoulders, head tucked in between his knees. He began to feel hot tears prick at his eyes, trying to resist falling onto his cheeks.

After a long while, Felix made his way back to his room, feeling lucky that Chan hadn't left his own and seen him in the living room. He tried to distract himself by reading his psychology textbook, and became immersed in it.

After about an hour, he was so concentrated on reading and noting things down, that he didn't hear the click of a door opening. He didn't hear the soft footsteps behind him, slowly approaching. And he didn't notice the presence nearly an inch behind him until he felt a hot breath on his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

"You didn't answer my text, Bok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies! So sorry i haven't updated... i highkey uh... left this fandom... but i will still try to update for you guys! <33

thank you so much for all the comments and reads and whatnot <33