✨ch 1✨

Felix looked up at the building, it was super fancy looking, he thought. He had never seen anything like it. It had, like, a bajillion floors. He looked at the landlords text one last time.

_______________________

lordy ✝️

Here's the address- ******** road,
dorm 325. you'll have a roommate,
his name is Chan.

okay, thank you 😁

________________________

Felix fiddled with his keys as he walked into the building. Thinking about his new school, roommate, Jisung, his parents, lost in thought. Mindlessly, he entered the elevator and pressed the button labeled '3.' He made his way to room 325, and inserted the key. He stepped into the room, astonished. It was absolutely gorgeous, the ceiling was high, there was a fire place, every thing just looked.. expensive.

You see, he could only afford this place because of his amazing parents. They payed for his tuition, dorm, and even supported his sexuality. He couldn't have asked for better parents.

Felix stepped into the hallway, and noticed a door half open. He saw who he assumed was his roommate, laying on his bed on his phone. God- he was nice looking. But it wasn't the time to be thinking about that. He knocked on the door, then after no response, he opened it a bit wider.

"Hello! Sorry to bother you, but i'm your new roommate, Felix."

"Chan. Don't make a mess or bring any girls back while i'm here."

Felix was a bit taken aback by the flatness of Chan's response, but he didn't say anything about it.

"Okay.. i'll be in my room."

With no response yet again, he closed the door and headed to the one next to it. He walked in and immediately started unpacking, throwing his many plushies on his bed, and his clothes in the dresser. His room was identical to Chan's, except the beds were on opposite sides. So, their beds were right next to each other's, separated by a wall.

Felix flopped down on the bed, pulling out his phone.

________________________
sungie 🤡

sungggggggggggg

hey lixxx did you find your
dorm or did you get lost like a dingus

no i did wonderfully on my own, bitch

speaking of bitches, my
roommates kind of an ass

yo what'd he do i'll
kick his ass

nah nah nah he just barely
said shit to me, and i was so nice 🥺

bitch

ikr
i'm going to bed

it's 9??

🖕
read 9:03 pm

________________________

Felix put down his phone, and changed into an oversized sweater and boxers.
'fuck it.. who even brushes their teeth anymore?' he thought. Snuggling into his favorite duck plushie, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chan~

Chan was walking back from the bathroom when he saw his new roommates door almost fully ajar. He sighed, his hand on the door handle. He's probably irresponsible or sum shit.. Before shutting the door, he stopped for a moment, catching a glimpse of his roommate.

He was wearing a sweater way too big for his small frame, and boxers that exposed his thighs. His duck plushie looked like it was being choked to death, but Felix looked content and- well cute. Adorable even.

But the Chan remembered..

"don't get attached. just ignore him," Chan said to himself.

Felix stirred, opening his eyes slightly.

"hm?"

There was no one in sight.