✨ch 6✨

Felix~

Felix left the dorm early, not wanting to see Chan before he left. He wasn't sure if he'll ever be able to look at him without remembering the incident..

He was sitting on a bench outside the arts building, scrolling through Twice stan twitter, when he heard-

"AYYYYYYY LIXXXXX" Jisung was running towards him, Jeongin trailing behind.

"Ayyy hey sungie, Innie." Jeongin pouted, but didn't protest against the nick name. He must've given up trying.

They sat down next to felix, Jisung on the left, Jeongin on the right.

"Sooooooo what are you gonna do about Chan?" Jisung asked Felix, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Felix looked slightly wide eyed at Jisung, then gestured at Jeognin. Jisung looked confused, mouthing 'have you told him?'

"Ay wait what happened?" Jeongin asked, interrupting their little interaction.

"Chan walked in on Felix shirtless then self fucked to his neck after." Jisung said, flatly.

"Sung!" Felix exclaimed. Jeongin started cracking up, falling off the bench and onto the concrete.

"What?! He said he didn't want to be innocent and pure anymore!" Jisung said, reaching his hand out to Jeongin to help him off the ground.

"And i'm not! In fact me and this Seungmin guy the other day-"

"WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT JEONGIN" Felix said, waving his hands in Jeongins face.

"Okay okay i'll spare you the details," he said winking, "but back to you- when are you telling online Chan that you're his roommate?"

"Well I definitely can't right now, he told Bok about his.. activities.. so it'd be really awkward if I tell him it's me right now."

"So you're hoping the problem disappears if you ignore it enough?" Jisung asked.

"Exactly, that's the idea." Felix replied, a sarcastic smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix was sitting in general music when he felt his phone buzz-

________________
new notification: sungie🤡
LIXXXX AHHH OMG
________________

'oh jeez, what has he done now..' Felix thought.

______________________
sungie🤡

LIXXXX AHHH OMG

WHAT IS IT SUNG

MEET ME OUTSIDE OF UR BUILIDING

IM IN CLASS??

ASK TO GO TO THE BATHROOM OR SUM
ITS IMPORTANT

IT BETTER BE

THANK YOU ILY

I KNOW BITCH
read 10:21 am

_______________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sung! Hey!!" Felix said after spotting Jisung and Minho on the bench where they were earlier.

"Hi Minho." He then said, smiling at him as they both stood up.