✨ch 5 ✨

Felix~
Felix was out with Jeongin, walking through a park.

"Minho really likes Jisung. He won't shut up about him," Jeongin said.

Felix replied, "Yeah, they really are perfect for each other, soulmate culture am I right?"

He laughed into a sigh, smiling as he looked at the ground.

"You okay? You seem a bit out of it." Jeongin asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I just sort of wish I had something like they have..." Felix said sadly.

Jeongin looked at Felix, smirking.

"You've been creeping on your roommate, right? Or should I say stalking?"

"Hey!! It's not like that! I'm just trying to get close to him."

"Right, it's totally not st- hey speak of the devil," Jeongin pointed over to someone sitting under a tree. He was listening to music, bobbing his head.

"Hey is that Chan?" Felix asked.

"Definitely. You should wave to him!" Jeongin said.

"He's not even looking this way though. Unless you can think of a way to get him to-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Jeongin did his signature dolphin scream. Everyone in the vicinity looked at him and Felix, including Chan.

"Jeongin you-!" Felix noticed Chan staring at him, looking confused. So Felix waved awkwardly at him, smiling apologetically.

Then Chan did the unexpected- he waved back!

"Jeongin he waved back!" He said excitedly, shaking Jeongins shoulders.

"Stop it dingus he's probably still looking."

Felix looked back at Chan, who was now lost in his own world again.

"He's not, and you're amazing." Felix said, still clinging to Jeongin.

"I know," He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan~

Chan made a big step today, he was nice to Felix. Well he only waved at him, but still, it was something. Maybe he should talk to him again, roommates shouldn't constantly not talk to each other.

He started towards Felixs room, where he assumed he would be. What would he talk to him about? Maybe ask what that dolphin kid was doing screaming in the park.

He knocked on his door twice, to no response. Maybe he has headphones in or something..
Chan cracked open the door, and his eyes widened.

Felix was changing, his shirt was stuck on his head. Chan could see everything, his toned abs on his small frame, his neck and collar bone, his v line-

"Oh hey Ji is that you? Can you help me, i'm in a bit of a pickle here," Felix said, the shirt still stuck on his head.

Chan stared for a small moment more, then stepped towards Felix. He dragged his hand up Felixs pale neck, letting it linger by his ear. He grabbed the shirt and pulled. Felix was squinting his eyes shut, and when he opened them, he saw someone that was definitely not Jisung.