✨ch 2✨

Felix~

Felix cracked open his eyes, and saw a shadow disappear. Weird. He was tired, so he didn't question it.

'If there's a ghost in here, then there's a ghost in here.' he thought.

Felix just closed his eyes again and fell back asleep.

the next morning~

Felix woke up once again- now on the very edge of the bed, nearly falling off. He rolled onto the floor, and started getting ready. He slipped on a pink sweater and tucked it into black jeans. Cuffed, of course.

He looked amazing- and he knew it

He looked amazing- and he knew it. He grabbed his schedule, phone, and bag and headed into the kitchen. He noticed a figure standing by the counter, and decided to try to be nice again.

"Good morning!"

"mm."

'What an ass,' Felix thought. 'I'm being so nice and this bitch is barely responding to me.'
Whatever. Felix walked over to the door, glancing at Chan one last time. He really was pretty, despite being an asshole..

Fuck him. No amount of pretty ness can fix his attitude. Felix opened the door and started his journey to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!"

"oomf-!" Felix felt someone slam into his back, nearly knocking him over.

"Hi sung." He said, smiling.

"Hey Felix!" Jeongin said, appearing next to Jisung.

"Hi Innie," Felix said, giggling.

Jeongin hit Felix on the arm,
"Don't call me that! My name is Jeongin, and Innie makes me sound like a baby!"

"Sure Innie." Jisung said, Jeongin pouting.

"How's your guys roommates?" Felix asked.

"Mines nice, his name is Mark," Jisung said.

"Mines kind of annoying, his name is Minho." Jeongin said.

Jisung nearly spit out the water he was drinking- "Your roommate is minho? Lee Minho?? Really cute guy Minho??"

"Yes Jisung, Lee Minho. You want his number?"

Felix was a bit puzzled, "You got your roommates number?" He asked, while Jisung frantically gave his phone to Jeongin.

"Yeah, you didn't get yours?"

"Nah, he barely said a word to me." Felix said to Jeongin.

Jisung, now fully recovered, said, "Maybe he just doesn't like people."

"I wasn't talking to you, bitch."

"Hey, no cursing around children."

"I am an adult!"

"Sure." Felix said, a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix attended his morning classes, wishing he had gotten something to eat that morning instead of trying to get Chan to notice him. He was starving.

"Alright, class is dismissed. Don't forget to start your paper," the professor said.

Felix packed his books up, and started to the cafeteria to meet Jeongin and Jisung. He spotted them and made his way over.

"Hey guys." Felix said.

Jisung, with a mouthful of food in his mouth, replied, "oh hey Lix, i've got sum to tell you."

"ooh what is it?" Felix said, sitting down.

"So i've been talking to Minho all morning, and guess what."

"Jeez already? ok what."

"He's your roommates best friend. Chan right?"

"Yeah.. wait- I never told you his name?"

"He said his best friend lived in 325, which is yours. I know I know, i'm a genius."

"Right. So what?" Felix asked, rolling his eyes.

"Okay- I got Chan's number, and I have a plan for you."

Jeongin looked up from his food and said, "Oh god."

"Shut up. Anyway- if you text him and just not tell him who you are, you can get close to him! Minho says he's actually a real softie if you get to know him."

"Sung.. I don't know.. that feels a little creepy, ya know?" Felix said.

"Whatever. My plan is genius. Just take his number and you decide what to do with it.

____________________

new notification: sungie 🤡
667 *** ****

____________________

"Okay, but I don't think i'll be using your creepy plan."

"That's probably for the best." Jeongin piped in.

"Whatever. Anyway, you coming to dance practice later Lix?"

"I guess, sure i'll come."

"Awh yeah! Jeongin and I are coming, since Minho's gonna be there."

Felix raised his eyebrow at Jeongin, and he just shrugged.

"Alright i'll see you guys there then."