✨ch 7✨

______________
sungie 🤡

sungsungsungsungsung

bitch what

we had a moment

chanlix?

??????

it's ur ship name dingus
get on with it

ok lmao
ok so he made ramen for me
and then we like stared at each other
and then he was like "uR fRecKleS aRe CutE"

OMG
no fUcking way

yes fUcking way

and??? what are you gon do?

idk i feel like i should tell him

that ur bok?

yeah dude
i just dk how

you could do it like mischievously

how

idk i'm not smart

ok i'll think of sum lmao

kk bye ily

ily2
read 6:32 pm

_____________________

Felix was cooking up a plan in his head, formulating a way he could tell Chan who he was without actually telling him. Because, yknow, social interaction is yucky.

Chan~

Chan was about to leave the dorm, grabbing a banana on the way out. He took one last glance around to check if was missing anything.

Is that Felixs..?

He stepped closer to it, and discovered that it was Felixs student id for the college. After a closer look, he read Felixs full name.

Lee Felix Yongbok..

yongbok....

Chan pushed the thoughts aside. He didn't have the energy to make conspiracies about anyone's identity. He'll just ask about it later..

_________________________

Chan went about his day, thinking a bit too much about a certain freckled boy. He decided that he wouldn't hold back anymore. The past is in the past. (let it go) Chan was starting to really like Felix, he was just so adorable.

Chan spotted Minho nearly sprinting around his from the other end of the hall. It was the end of both their classes for the day, and they were heading back to the dorms. Him and Minho always had a short walk where they could talk for a bit.

"Ay Chan!" Minho yelled, catching up with him.

"Hey Minho," Chan responded.

Minho seemed a bit concerned, his brows furrowed in worry.

"Are you alright? You seemed a bit.. distracted in class today." Minho asked, his walking pace slowing down to match Chan's.

"I've just been thinking. About someone."

"OHMYGODCHANWHOISIT," Minho blurted, eyes wild with anticipation.

"My roommate..." Chan sheepishly replied, his pace quickening.

"That cute kid from dance? He doesn't seem like your type." Minho replied, cocking his head. 

"Ay back off."

"Calm down, calm down, he's all yours," Minho said smugly, "And i've got Jisung so.."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Chan smiled. They approached the place in the sidewalk where their paths separated.

As Minho parted ways, he said, "Go get your mans Chan."

Chan simply smiled, knowing he had the perfect plan to, in fact, get his mans.

______________________

Felix~

Felix was sitting on the couch when he heard the lock of a door click, insinuating that Chan was home. He felt a slight blush creep up his neck, remembering the events from yesterday.

Chan strode into the kitchen, not noticing Felix on the couch. Well, not until Felix fell off the couch in an attempt to peek behind the wall and look at Chan.

"Felix?" Chan asked after hearing a very concerning thud.

"Uh- yeah. All good." Felix could see Chan again, looking at him worriedly from the kitchen.

Chan chucked, his eyes scrunching up into those crescent moons.

"Oh, by the way, you left your id on the counter this morning. You should be more careful." Chan said, now returning to his tasks in the kitchen.

Shit. If he read my full name his might correlate Yongbok with Bok... But it's unlikely..

"Oh uh- thank you." He finally responded.
Chan gave him another smile as he retreated to his bedroom.

He wouldn't be able to figure out who he was by a last name, right?

...right?

________________________
new notification: Chan
what's your name?
________________________

a/n
sorry cliffhanger lmao
i only wrote this bc @felixily told me to oops
next chapter is gonna be a bit spicy, whenever that's going to come..
i'm not mentally stable enough for this
but thank you sm for all the reads and comments! 🥺🥺