🌸 Seasons Greetings 🌸

- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (Introduction) - 

So, if you've been living under a rock, you probably don't know what the Myers Briggs Type Indicator is; and if you have, then good for you! You're probably just as unstable or bored as I am.

Even if you're neither of those, it's still a fun thing to do and look at. It's kind of like the zodiac signs, but for "personality types". The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is so universally known and has over 2,000,000 people taking the test every year.

The MBTI is split into 16 different personality types. 

Some types may include:

- ENTP

- ENFP

- ENTJ

- ENFJ

- ESFP

- ESFJ

- ESTP

- ESTJ

- INTP

- INTJ

- INFJ

- INFP

- ISFP

- ISTP

- ISTJ

- ISFJ

Now, when I took the test, I got ENFP, but my Perceiving (P) and Judging (J) are at a 52% - 48% ratio, meaning... I guess that I'm somewhat half and half? A lot of people can be like that, too! 

Just because you take the test and get a result, doesn't mean that that makes up your entire personality. There are so many things that make each and every one of us unique and special! The MBTI is just a fun test and it gets you thinking... or feeling?

If you want to take the test, highlight this link: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

If you're on mobile, search this in google: 16 Personalities Test

*Also, this is one of my first "books" (it's more of a shitpost kinda thing haha) and I would really appreciate it if you followed me :) and don't worry, I follow back.