Prompt #18 - Why your MBTI is soo cool!

- :) -

ENFP - You're outgoing in a childish-yet likeable way. Your energy is youthful and refreshing to others.

INFP - You're chill to hang around. If I had a stressful day, I'd go chill with an INFP. You guys always have food and comfort.

ENTP - You always have new ideas and new thoughts. You guys are flexible and easy to get along  with, super funny.

INTP - You all have a dark energy, you can always handle talking about 'dark' subjects and dark things. 

ENFJ - You encourage other people and know how to bring out the potential in others.

INFJ - You can always relate in some way, and you guys are really easy to vent to and give the best comfort.

ESFJ - You usually know what's best for others, which makes you very capable of being useful help which people appreciate.

ISFJ - You are all so warm and kind. You all always offer to do things for others and don't really expect much in return.

ESTP - you're very receptive to new things. Be it technology, fashion, or ideas. No wonder you are considered cool by younger generations and others. They stand out and have little to no problem with things like generational gap - they communicate very well.

ISTP - You don't care for shallow things, you're real and fun in a weird way.

ESFP - You guys are wild and hard to keep up with, but in a fun way! There's never a dull moment with you.

ISFP - Competitive, a trait that makes you ideal as a teammate and ensured victory.

ENTJ - You enjoy growing, never wanting to stay stagnant for too long. They are driven to accomplish their goals and are naturally very skilled at this. The reason that you are often so good at getting the job done to a level of excellence, is because they are always improving themselves.

INTJ - You know how to tell puns that aren't too dry and how to keep them coming. Thanks for always brightening the sometimes awkward mood you create by clever and witty humour.

ESTJ - No other type can get any task done as easy, practical, and fast as you can. You're also fiercely loyal.

ISTJ - You are practical and real. You're honest in a kind way and very mature and grounded.

(credit to: ?? on Tumblr - posted by Akasha Nolan on Pinterest)

A/N:

this was wholesome