Chapter 14: Surprises

It was getting late, and Mark had a long way to go, at times like this he wishes he had his car with him, but it was no big deal. While walking he pulled out his phone to check his social media, when he opened the app. He was kinda upset with what he saw.

sun_00_shine: fun night thanks guys <3

View all 13 comments

jun00: np! Thanks for letting me bring chenle along :)

sungieoh02: thanks loser for inviting us

Mark sighed at the thought of no longer being able to be close to his ex-lover. Mark continued walking towards his house but soon stopped when he felt the presence of being followed, he turned around and looked to see who was there but to his dismay, no one was behind him. This was getting freaky and he started to walk faster.

As he walked more and more he kept feeling uneasy. He checked his phone and the time read 9:10 pm. He looked up and saw the stars were already in the sky alongside the moon shining beautiful and bright leading the way to his house. " what a beautiful night to get murder." Mark joked to himself, which soon turned into a nervous chuckle. " god! I knew I should have asked him to come with me." he spoke out loud.

A few minutes passed by and he close to his house, Mark didn't want the person or thing that was following him to come in and hurt him. He turned around and with all his courage he spoke out with a scary voice. " whoever or whatever you are, you better come out. I'm not afraid of you. Plus there are cameras and once I call the cops your gonna be in a lot of trouble." he said sternly.

With that a taller male popped out of the bush." HII!! MARKIEEEEEEEE." screamed the male. This almost gave him a heart attack, " WHAT THE HELL JAEMIN!" Mark said while dropping to the concrete ground clenching his chest, the boy walked over towards him and patted his back, " sorry, I thought it would be fun to scare you." Jaemin chuckled. " what a nice surprise.." Mark said while rolling his eyes and getting up. " what are you doing out here at night, you never leave your house at night especially this late." Jaemin questioned the older male while walking with him.

"I could ask you the same thing," Mark said while grabbing his phone to text Hendery to tell him he made it home. " I met a new friend and I'm going to spend the night at his house this week," Mark said while texting.

Hen :)

ML: "Heyy I made it home."

H: "Great!!, Um, it's quite late Ill ask my dad to come to pick you up alright?"

ML: "thx, see you soon"

*read*

Jaemin was so shocked to see how immersed Mark was with his phone and smiling with texting. "Are you texting your new friend or Haechan." he curiously asked, "I'm texting my new friend... me and Haechan broke up.." Mark said losing his smile. Jaemin patted his back and stopped at Mark's  house, "it's alright things will get better." Jaemin told his friend. Mark nodded and unlocked his door.

The two walked inside of the house and chilled for a moment before  went upstairs to pack. Mark's room was beautifully decorated with music-related items, He looked around to see what to bring so Hendery wasn't too bored with him, he saw the perfect items and started to pack his clothes. While packing he came across the box Haechan returned to him.

A wave of sadness swept the room which caused Mark to cry again but not too loud to worry his friend. He picked up his phone and called Hendery. *calling Hen:) * "hello." a voice from the other end spoke, "h-hey Hen... um is your dad almost here." Mark sniffled out. " yeah, um you alright what's wrong?" Hendery asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine, see you soon." Mark hung up before letting Hen respond. 

(A/N: hehe heyyyy guys lol um im back i think lmao so immma try to update sorry yall hehe >:) 

you can follow me on insta ( beycndriann) to know more about story updates )