chapter 10- "get over yourself."

Renjun and Haechan were walking back to their classroom when they spotted a familiar group by the classroom's entry. They walked further up and saw that it was Mark and his friends talking and snickering. About the two boys, as they approached the class Renjun grabbed onto the back of Haechan's shirt pulling it just a little bit. They continued to walk until they were facing the group of males, once they came face to face with the boy Renjun asked politely.

" Can you guys please move? So we can get into the class, we are already late as it is." Renjun said sweetly. "No," Mark said smirking Renjun wasn't in the mood for playing with mark anymore that day. Renjun pushed Mark out of the way but was trapped but his friends, Renjun just sighed and stepped backward to Haechan.

"Mark can you just leave us alone, why are you always doing this? what's your problem?" Haechan said very irritatedly, Mark scoffed and just shrugged "because I want to, so what you gonna do about it." Mark replied, Haechan just shook his head in disappointment "because I want to, seriously why is it always about you why don't you think for a second instead of trying to act so toughly and cool in front of your meathead friends." Haechan said finally getting over the whole situation. 

"How about you get over yourself Haechan and stop trying to act all perfect, it's annoying," Mark said while rolling his eyes at the younger boy. Haechan was hurt and it showed all over his face, Haechan couldn't stand being called perfect or annoying those words hurt him especially coming from the person who always knew not to say such words to him. 

Haechan slowly walked back from the group and turned around to leave, he wasn't gonna let them see him cry they don't have the power to watch him. Renjun watched Haechan walk away and made sure that he was out of earshot before going off on Mark.

" YAH!! ARE YOU THAT STUPID, WHY WOULD YOU CALL HIM ANNOYING IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE SUCH NAME. UGH, I SWEAR IF IT WASN'T MY FIRST DAY I WOULD HAVE ALREADY HURT YOU. 你个白痴!! " Renjun yelled at him, which caused Mark to flinch a little because the shorter male was scary when he was mad.

After the whole problem that occurred Renjun went to go and look for Haechan, which didn't take long because he was sitting in the infirmary crying. Renjun felt sad watching Haechan cry it wasn't right for someone to hurt the ball of sunshine, Renjun walked up to Haechan and just hugged him and tried to make him feel better."

It was the end of the day and time to head home, Renjun and Haechan stayed in the infirmary from the rest of the class period and got the nurse to write them a note. The two boys decided it would be best to go and get Chenle from his class, just to make sure no one would bother him. The two get to the class and wait for him outside, luckily for them, it didn't take long for Chenle to exit the class but was confused about why the two were there.

"ge why are you here?" Chenle asked, "oh umm no reason, let's go home now," Renjun said not knowing what to say to him. The three walked out of school and headed home, Haechan left them because his parents picked him up and waved goodbye.

*TIME SKIIPPPPYY*

Mark walked into his house and looked around for his parents but they were nowhere to be found, he then headed to the kitchen and found a little note sitting on the table. " Dad and I went out of town for a business trip we will be back next week, and please eat some food, call your friends over if you get lonely. Mom" Mark threw the note away and decided to go on a walk, his parents are never home but when they are they always work and don't pay attention to him. They only care about his grades and awards.

Mark continued to walk until he was in the woods, this place was a special place for him, it was a place where he could go and calm himself after a long day. Mark sat down under a tree and closed his eyes, Mark stayed like that for 5 minutes until he felt some else sit next to him. Mark opened his eyes and saw that another boy sat next to him. " WTF," Mark said out of reflex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanggerrrr, sorry for not posting in a while XD im a lazy person but please expect more chapters :)

R.L<3