Chapter 7-" New kid said what?!"

The school day was going along nicely, Haechan and Renjun sat together since the morning time so he wouldn't feel lonely or scared which Remjun was very thankful for. Has the two were heading to their 3rd period haechan spotted Mark and Jeno sitting and talking all lovey-dovey, at this point, Haechan was tired of feeling like he had lost to both of them and he wanted to prove he didn't care and he moved on, even though he hadn't he was honestly still broken and sad but he couldn't let it show(a/n: conceal don't feel, don't let it show😂😂🤣🤦‍♀️. ok imma stop.)

 Both of the boys walked into class and people's eyes quickly turned to see who had entered the classroom, what they didn't expect was for Haechan to be with this unknown boy, Renjun without realizing took Haechan hand into his small one and lightly squeezed it. Feeling very uncomfortable from all the stares that were being given Haechan took action, not wanting Renjun to feel anyway. 

"YAH!! haven't your parents told you it was rude and impolite to stare at people!" Haechan said with a sassy voice that had a bit of irritation in it from the class making Renjun scared. Everyone quickly tired away and went back to talking to their friends as if they weren't just yelled at by someone a tad bit younger. Haechan gently guided Renjun to 4 empty seats because his other friends had a class with him too. Without missing a beat 2 loud and angry souls enter the classroom which gained a lot of attention.

"Well jisung, I guess Mark can't leave hyuck alone even if his with Mr.Football captain," Xiaojun said in a very mocking and upset tone while making his way to Haechan and Renjun, " Right, I guess a hoe will always be a hoe-," Jisung said while looking Mark dead in the eye, at this point Renjun was so confused on what was happening but he didn't wanna stick his nose into Haechan's business. As Xiaojun was about to say something Jeno stopped him," SHUT UP, YOU TWO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" he said reaching a falsetto. Jisung just giggled and sat down at the back seat of where Haechan was sitting and xiaojun next to him, Both boys feeling better that they almost missed the small boy looking at them confused.

Haechan looked over to Renjun and told him that they were his friends and not to worry about anything they said, the boy only nodded and just played with the paws of his hoodie. Haechan cooed at how cute it was which caught multiply people attention especially his friend, Xiaojun tapped on Renjun shoulder confused as to who he is and what he was doing sitting with them because no one ever comes over to them." um excuse me not trying to be rude but umm.. who are you and why are you sitting here?" he questioned the boy, trying to find the right word to say without being rude he was stopped but haechan who spoke for him. " Guys this is injunnie and he and his younger brother are new here," Haechan said while putting his around around Renjun's shoulder.

"INJUNNIE??" Xiaojun practical screamed which earned him a couple of people to watch and stare at what the group of boys was talking about," well my name is Huang Renjun but you can call me Renjun or injunie I guess." he said in the softest voice ever which earn him heart eyes from the three boys, Renjun just covered his face being too embarrassed to look at them. " awww Hyung is so cute, hyuckie can I hold him." jisung and xiaojun said at the same time before arguing over who gets to hug/ hold him first. "Guys his not a puppy and you can ask him," Haechan said trying to stop them from fighting over the cute boy.

 "Injun can we hug you please," Xiaojun begged, Renjun giggled because the two boys were being cute so he accepted and was drowned in hugs, which was a cute sight for everyone in the class who were just awwing at how small and cute Renjun everyone but Mark and Jeno who were being salty. Renjun sat back next to hyuck and was startled by another hug which was from hyuck, " I'm allowed to hug you too right." Haechan said with a baby voice which made Renjun blush, even more, Haechan let go and pat Renjun's head and just giggled at the tomato next to him.

Not liking the sight of what was happening Mark got up and went over to the group frustrated, and stood in front of the smaller boy who looked up at him, looking confused and a little scared Renjun but his nerves behind him and spoke to the intimidating male." May I help you umm.." Renjun couldn't finish because the male was staring at him like he would rip him apart, " Mark my name is Mark, Haechan's-" being cut off very quickly from Haechan," My EX- boyfriend." Haechan said while smiling at the shaking boy. " oh hello their Mark I'm Renjun nice to meet you." Renjuns aid with the sweetest tone which could make the toughest person melt into a love puddle, Well Haechan and most of the class did. Mark scoffed at the boy and rolled his eyes, now one thing you won't do to this ball of sunshine makes him a couple of things.

Things you won't do to Renjun because obviously, you don't know who he is:

Make him cryMake him angrytalk bad about his family, ESPECIALLY CHENLEBe disrespect to himcuss in front of his brother

Mark has already broken the 2nd rule and Renjun wasn't for it," no wondering you're Haechan's ex, I wouldn't want to date someone disrespectful towards people they never met either." Renjun said with the most monotone voice, which made the class grasp. Mark wasn't happy with this boy talking back to him, Mark grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him close," look here, I don't know who you're talking to but it ain't me." Mark said sternly. Renjun didn't budge a bit he just removed mark's hand and got upset, " ok look here noodle 1 don't ever in your life put your disgusting worm looking fingers on me again unless you want them broken, 2. YOU must not know who you're talking to so kindly get you ugly face away from mine before I caught a disease from you." Renjun said while covering his face with his hoodie as if Mark was a disease. Renjun whispered into Haechan ear and told him something which made him giggle, "NEW KID SAID WHAT!" Mark yelled from across the room, " I SAID YOUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN THE SCHOOL BABES." Renjun casually said with a little smirk on his face which shut Mark up quickly.

Everyone just sat there shocked even Haechan and his friends, Mark just stomped off to his seat next to Jeno who was trying to calm him down. Everyone just sat their quiet not wanting to make a noise and anger Renjun more. Everyone sat there and waited for the teacher which took some time. (a/n: This class is going to be very interesting😉👀)