Kidnapped

Eileen's pov:

Class was just as boring as usual but today I just felt a little funny,nothing off I just found it hard to concentrate and I was quite tired but I suppose that was just because of the amount I slept last night.but break was an issue with hidding this horrible mark"hiya chloe "I smiled at my best friend as she walked up to me."hellooooo dork...so what mark u get,let me see your neck?she laughed." errrrr mark?pfft-  I don't know what your on about its not my birthday for months maybe even years who knows,am I right?I say while quickly backing away.she pulled down my hoodie a bit that was covering it.I turn away in embarrassment "i....it's not what u think-" she laughed and pulled me in for a hug"awwwwww my sweet little bab- "I smacked her in the mouth and started walking away almost in tears,I looked so stupid with a pacifier around my neck?not just a pacifier a golden one and a mate who thinks she is some type of comedian.

Chloe's pov:

" Awwwww my sweet little bab- I felt as sharp sting in the side of my mouth.I looked down to see her pretty much running off I could tell she was about to cry. "Eileen in sorry I was only messing around"I was about to follow her but a teacher came up to me and said breaks over,so she directed me to class.I tried to speak to Eileen but she wouldn't answer all day even through lunch so well I just decided to leave her be and apologise later on tonight.

Eileen's pov:

It was the end of school and I've never been so grateful in my full life,I was suppose to go to chloe's today but to be honest I don't wanna see her not because I'm upset,I just think I'll look stupid so I decide to go to the library for a couple hours.when I arrive I puck out a book called The shinning and sat down on a beanbag.as I got a couple pages in I must have fell asleep for some time, bc when I awoke it was dark outside.I looked at my phone 7:41 and 11 text from Chloe that I chose to ignore.I got up and started my journey home.Halfway through my trip I felt a feeling of being watched.I assumed it was just me being paranoid as I looked at a man a few houses behind on his phone.That idea came to a stop doe as I heard footsteps running towards me,I sprinted down the road not even caring to look back.until I seen a man turn a corner infront of me.I stood there frozen for a second to scarred to move as if I had forgotten the man who was chasing me,until I felt a hand in my shoulder from behind.I panicked As started screaming and kicking then a felt a sharp sting Go into my arm,it started going fuzzy and a l I could hear was"shhhhh little one go to sleep"in a carming voice.

Then it went black...