Dinner

Eileen 's pov:

Everyone sat down as we entered the dinning room and Verity tried to place me in an oversized baby chair"oh hell no"I yelled while kicking the chair away.I heard Lee and Sami sigh while miles giggled, "Mommy is not asking princess she is telling"verity stated in a strict tone while trying to put my legs in the chair." well den i'd highly recommend she tells someone who gives one"I remarked. "SIT DOWN NOW"I heard Sami tell from behind me,I was frozen in fear.I allowed her to sit me in the chair and strap me in while I looked at the floor scared I might anger him." mean"miles whined from across the table . "Look daddy is sorry he didn't mean to scare u,did ya Sami?I just heard a low no from Sami." asshole"I muttered under my breath lucky nobody heard me.A plate of mashed potatos,vegetables and gravy was placed infront of me,I smiled realising how hungry I really am but no fork or spoon. "Baby"verity cooed as I looked up at her,she was holding a spoon with potato on it shoving it into my face.I quickly turned my head th other way" feed myself"I whispered. "No sweetie mommy does that job so u don't make a mess,wanna take a big bite for mommy?I shook my head violently no way in hell she always gets her way." guess daddy can feed u then"she shrugged.I instantly turned my head and put the spoon in my mouth no way is he feeding me,probably try to chock me with it.Verity and Lee clapped then miles starts to join giggling "what a good girl for me!" she cooed while feeding me more food I just kept eating till I got full and pushed her spoon away"nu uh"I said while I shook my head. "Okay sweetie u have eaten enough she says while wipping my hand with a baby wipe and handing me a bottle of juic e. "Because u was such a big girl u and Miles can go watch a movie in the living room while the adults talk,does that sound fun?She offered.I just nodded as she puck me up and placed me on her hip and walked us into the living room.