They are all crazy

Eileens pov:

I woke up in what looked like a pink cage.sitting up and looking around I realised it was like an adult sized crib "well what an upgrade "I mumbled to myself sarcastically as I looked down to see I was in a pink onesie and diaper but before I could make a sly remark I heard the sound of the door opening.I quickly lie down and close my eyes that was until I heard a familiar voice say "awwh pretending to be asleep for mommy cutie?I looked up and to my amazement there was the lady from the other day.

Verity 's pov:

Ever since that little cutie bumped into me on the street I couldn't get her outa my head,I was gonna make her my baby.Since my husband and I run the mafia it wouldn't be a hard task got a few of my men to go around all the schools in the area to see which one she comes out of.Ofc it didn't take long so after a few hours of stalking I had them being her to me.My heart melted as the walked through the door with the small girl sleeping in ona of their arms.I quickly took her and carried her upstairs then laid her down on my bed.I changed her into a fresh diaper and onesie,carried her into the nursery laid her down in the crib and turned off the lights "goodnight little one"I then walked downstairs to catch up on some work on the mission I had planned,after about 3 hours I heard a mumbled voice coming from the baby monitor.in a hurry I walked upstairs exited to meet my baby as I walked in the room I noticed she was lying down with her eyes closed.I smiled as I looked down at her and said "awwh pretending to be asleep for mommy cutie"

 Eileens pov:

I continued to stare at the woman like she just murdered someone until she walked up to my personal pink prison,I started to push myself into the corner.until she puck until from under my arms and rested me on her hips.I saw red I kicked her as hard as I could in the leg.As she fell I took running for my life,she was up within seconds and followed closely behind.while running down the stair case i heard the door shut and speaking,they was a man there,a woman with short black curly hair and I'm guessing her little who had short blown hair he was wearing blue dungarees and a white polo shirt.Suddenly I tripped over something and went full force into the little. "Mommy look"she said pointing down at me"silly baby"he said trying to lift me up"get the hell OFF ME"I yelled." that was very naughty!u hurt mommy"I heard the lady from before say from behind. Then the man spoke up"verify love u okay?this little cutie giving u a hard time?he walked over picking me up on the way to who I'm assuming is  his wife and planted a kiss on her head.she took me out of his hands and sat me down facing the corner. "you will stay here until I tell u too move got it?she said in a rather annoyed tone,I didn't like dat"no crazy lady I don't got it"I stated while getting up.The man grabbed my shoulder and held my down"don't disrespect your mother like dat or it'll be a spanking next"he said in a low dominating voice.I just let out a little sigh and stayed looked at the wall,I bet u looked like an idiot.

 "Ooo she's a sassy one"I heard in an unfamiliar voice which I'm assuming is the lady with short hair. "Well she got an attitude that's for sure"I tall man laughed.How degrading it's like I ain't even here talking about me like I'm a small child,they are all crazy.I have to get away from these people.