Apologies

Eileen's pov:

So I've been having a staring contest with the wall for about 10 minutes now while while they all had a conversation at the table.Every time I would turn my head I heard a "if I see if head turn one more time young lady u will be in timeout till next week"from Cruella de Vil herself.I had to bite my tongue every time bc as much as I woulda loved to make a comment I don't think I wanna get on her husband's bad side so I'd just whine and turn my head no to my new favourite wall.

Verity's pov:

I was sitting at the table having a conversation with my husband Sami,my best friend Lee and her little miles sitting on her lap watching his cartoons.I can't wait till that's me and Eileen.She is pretending to be all bad now but I know she will warm up to the idea,I just gotta push a few of her buttons to help her slip which won't be hard since she has got a golden pacifier. "If your ready to apologise to mommy and miles I think u can come out"I said in a soft voice.She looked up at me with the cutest eyes but then quickly ruined the moment  with" I am sorry I kicked you because you decided to kidnap me and I'm sorry that you was in my way miles "My husband  Sami snapped and quickly grabbed her and carried her upstairs putting her cot and locked the door.This kid is a lot of hard work.

Eileen's pov:

After a while I heard "if your ready to apologise to mommy and miles I think u can come out" By Verity I looked up at her and thought about it.Usually I would have just given in by now but ever since I got this mark I've decided I need to stop acting like a child and submitting so easily to people and being someone's personal baby isn't the way to go about it.So I decided to test her patience a little bit "I am sorry I kicked you because you decided to kidnap me and I'm sorry that you was in my way miles"I said with a fake smile but before she could react her her husband who I believe  his name is Sami puck me up,brung me upstairs put me in my beloved pink cage and left.I just say there for a moment silent tears began to fall down my cheeks all I could think about was my mom and chloe.How I will never see my mother again or I fell out with Chloe and if I wasn't such a baby about the mark I would have been with her instead and avoided this completely.I need to leave but they need to trust me I thought wiping the tears falling down my cheeks"I'll have to behave but not to much da will be suspicious til they let me wonder around the house and find an exit"I mumbled to myself barley noticing the door unlock and opening." hey baby,mommy realised that you didn't have breakfast this morning so I've made you a bottle til dinner"Verify said with a hint of guilt.I just looked up at her with tear filled eyes and slowly nodded as I looked no down.I have gotta keep my mouth shut to keep me outa trouble.

Verity's pov:

I walked upstairs with a bottle prepared for another argument with Eileen till I walked through the door and seen her sitting up in her cot silently crying.It broke my heart to see her like that"hey baby,mommy realised that you didn't have breakfast this morning so I've made you a bottle til dinner "I said feeling guilty,she just slowly nodded and looked down.I walked over to the cot puck her up and carried her over to the rocking chair then lied her down in my lap with surprisingly no complaints .I got the bottle and put it to her lips,she turned her head away"baby come on i know your thirsty sweetheart "I cooed she looked like she was thinking for a second then rolled her eyes and slowly started sucking on it.I couldn't believe my eyes.The crying she done before I came in must have worn her out bc she fell asleep halfway through the bottle.I smiled and carried her over to her crib and placed her down giving her a kiss on the forehead "have a good nap little one"and walked downstairs.