Escape

Eileen's pov:

I woke up in my- I mean the crib and and realised I must have fell asleep in her lap as cringy as it is it will help me in the long run.I pushed everything in the crib into one  corner of the crib and climbed out to go to the Window to see my method of escape.The outside of the house was surrounded by wall and guards,what do these people do again?I heard someone coming from behind the door but it didn't sound like they are walking.I quickly  ploped down to the floor and grab a stuffed rabbit so it seemed like I was slipping,the door slowly pushed open and behind it was miles. "Hewo baby"he giggled smiling through the pacifier,I'm not gonna lie he looked adorable. "Hello miles" I sighed putting down the rabbit."u nap?" I just humed and asked "miles where are they?" he just looked up smiled and said"kitchen cooking "I just humed and had an idea"miles do u wanna play tag outside?" his face lit up "yessss"he squealed." ok can you bring me outside? He just giggled and started crawling out and I followed behind crawling as well just in case we can into someone.as we was going past the living room he reached up to the table and grabbed a key"what's tha-"I was cut off by miles "shhh baby no wanna get trouble"he whispered taking out his pacifier and putting it in my mouth.I spat it out and he rolled his eyes and started crawling to what I assumed to be the back door.My plan was going smoothly until I heard"what u doing little man"Lee asked crouching down beside him." baby wanna play"he smiled looking down at me and then up at her.she just laughed looked down at me and said "awww sweetheart baby to small to play outside by herself" he looked like he was about to cry and I just whined "but I'll come outside and you can play for ten minutes after I dress her,ok?she smiled." yayy"he said with a smile.but already I can still see if they a gate or something round the back of the house.she puck me up places me on her hip "Verity in gonna dress Eileen so she can have 10 minutes outside with miles"she said walking up the stairs"okay but watch her"I heard Verity say from the kitchen.Lee brought me upstairs and laid me down on a changing table then went to into the closet and brought out overalls, a white t-shirt and some pink trainers then brought them over with  to me and tried to take my onesie off." I quickly swated away her hand. "come on sweetheart I gotta get dressed to play outside" she cooed but I was having none of it I curled up into a ball so she couldn't do anything. "Ok but if I don't do as I say guess I'll have to call up daddy to do it"she said with a shrug.I thought about it for  a second and realised I'd rather have her see me basically naked then him,so I started lying down normally. "Good girl and thank you"she said undressing me and putting me in the overalls.when I was dressed she walked over to the the nightstand puck up a pacifier and attached it with a teddy bear clip to my outfit.I just rolled my eyes"don't I look adorable "she coped,I crossed my arms and shook my head.she just laughed and puck me up and took m e downstairs into the living room"come in miles were ready"she called out he came crawling over and to the door to a beautiful garden with a playset and a sand box and loads of toys miles went over to the climbing frame while Lee say me in the sand box and sat with me,much to my dismay.I was looking around for a possible exit which lucky me they was a gate at the back of the garden.out of the corner of my eye I seen Lee observing me so I pretended I haven't noticed her continued looking around then down at the sand a smiled picking up a bucket.she smiled and said "want to build a sand castle with me" I nodded with a smile knowing I have my exit.we sat there making sand castle for about five minutes even miles joined I was actually happy until Verify walked out"dinners ready"she smiled puck me up, I was mad I wanted to stay in the sand "sanddddd"I whined hoping Lee would let me stay but nope I still by carried into the dinning room with miles and Lee close behind.This was gonna be a challenge.