Your New Boyfriend

y/o= your order

Shortly after the birth of Wilby the Frog, we decided it was time for dinner.
"There's a couple of places we could go, mcdonalds is probably easiest place to go, but it's up to you guys" Wilbur calmly spoke.

"I'm alright with wherever mate" Phil said also calmly, y'know for Tommy's friend group I thought it was going to be ALOT more chaotic, but this was a nice surprise.

Everyone eventually agreed that mcdonalds was the best place to eat, we started walking in the general direction, this time I was walking with Niki.

"Hey, I know we haven't spoken that much, but I just wanted to say I am in love with your eyeliner" I say giving the girl a warm smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much, I really like our hair and everything about the way you look in general" she said with a soft chuckle.

"Damn I'd literally give up my right leg to look as good as you, i'm not even kidding" I say still smiling.

"I really appreciate you saying that but I think you look perfect and shouldn't change anything"

We carried on just talking about how pretty eachother were for like 3 more minutes, when we arrived at the mcdonalds. I start to consider my options; if I choose something like a big mac I am going to have to deal with the fact that It's going to be messy, but what if I choose chicken select and it turns out to be too dry? Oh god there are so many options how is everyone literally decided. Normally i order anything I fancy, but you have to consider messiness and things when you're out with people you don't know too well. Oh shit well uh I'll let Tommy get me whatever he wants for me.

I give him my card and tell him to go and order for both of us and Toby. I would pay for the others if I had the money, but y'know the life of a barista in the midst of half losing her job is not the best paying.

Wait didn't me and Tommy literally have a mcdonalds this morning, oops uh, who needs health when you have comfort food that's what I like to say.

Most of the people at the table had gone to pay and when they came back everyone had eventually got their food.

"How much did the damage cost Tomster?" I ask secretly hoping it would be really low.

"I paid, cause you guys drove down this morning, and the cost of petrol and food isn't fair on you guys" Will said with a grin.

"Heyyy you didn't have too do that, how much was it?" I say reaching for my purse.

"I'm not telling because you shouldn't have to pay" He said, grin still visible.

"Ugh fine, but I won't forget this, I will remember" I say looking into his eyes.

I finally look down to my meal, to see what Tommy had ordered me. He had actually gotten me something I really think i'll enjoy, y/o. I take a bite and realise he actually knows me quite well as I like what he got me.

I eventually finish my meal, and honestly I believe I will have to order that again, there seems to be little to no spillage, and it tasted chefs kiss.

After I showed my appreciation for the meal to everyone, we decided we should head back to Will's house.

We all discussed what we wanted to do when we got back, I personally suggested that we should watch hamilton, the only logical thing to do.

Niki hadn't seen it before so she agreed, Tommy and Toby both love hamilton so they also agreed, Wilbur was encouraging my idea the whole time greatly to everyone, so eventually everyone was on board.

We got loads of drinks and snacks, some of the drinks somehow managed to be alcoholic so we were in for a good night.

Will and I managed to convince a couple people to do a drinking game with us, of course Tommy and Toby were not allowed to be involved as they're underage.

Tommy wasn't happy he wasn't included and started acting like a child.
"ughh y/n can you and your new boyfriend go be annoying somewhere else"

Me and Wilbur both pushed the comment aside and laughed at Tommy together.

We may've done a couple of shots before the game actually began, but y'know you gotta get in the zone. We decided that as we watched hamilton, we had to sing all the songs and if we either, messed up the lyrics or didn't sing, we had to do a shot. Some of us had a slight more advantage, cough cough me and Will.

To be fair, I believe it's quite a smart idea that's destined to end badly for atleast 90% of the players..

When the game was revealed we did lose a lot of the players, but we still had Will, me and Fundy playing, everyone else was still singing along.

The first song was Alexander Hamilton, an easy win for all of us, we managed to get to My shot when Fundy slipped up on the chorus like an amateur.

"Fundy Pundyy how could you evenn get it wrongg its obviously I'm just like my country, young scrappy and hungry" the couple of pre shots already slightly kicking in.

Will giggled at me, I think he drank a little more than me before the game, which would make sense as to why he sounds more like a silly goose than I do.

We kept going strong, until the Schuyler Sisters, I messed up first, causing Will and Fundy to laugh at me, resulting in them also messing up.

We all took a shot.

We kept going for a while, every couple of songs each of us doing a shot.

"aNd we drAnk tOo many shOts" we all sang in out of tune happiness.

I can't remember much after that, other than me, Will and Fundy ended up performing around the room, probably looking like lunatics.

I also remember Phil was the person who told everyone that they had had enough drinks, I'm not too sure when that happened, or if anyone listened to him, but I know the thought was there.

Authors note: I would proof read but my brain literally cant notice the mistakes so point out any ive made :] also sorry for lack of updates <3