You'll understand when you're older

I lean into the mic and whisper "psst chat, you should call Tommy names, I think that would be very funny and educational"

I smirk as I see hundreds of creative names flying by on the screen. Tommy just looks like he wants to kill me, I mean if I were anyone else I'd also probably want to kill me so I can't really blame him.

"Willllllbur" Tommy drags out the pronunciation of his name,

"Yeeessss" Wilbur says matching his energy.

"Y/n's being mean to me" He replies pretending to be upset

"Good, I agree with them" Will says laughing.

Tommy sits back and grunts angrily

"Tommy you sound like a fucking pig man thingy" I struggle to think of the word of the weird pig people from the nether, they're kind of like characters from peppa pig if you think about it, I turn to look at chat and just see them spamming the words 'zombie pigman'

"Ah yes chat, zombie pigman thankyou"

By this point in the stream I had gathered the basic materials I needed, the plan was the stream would end if I died three times, now don't get me wrong I had been trying but had already died two times and I had barely gotten past one night.

"How in the actual living fuck do I kill whatever that is" I ask as the disturbing figure comes towards me.

"Y/n you are being so shit at this, that's a drowned just run away if you're too pussy to fight it" Tommy states trying to act tough

"Tommy you are the only pussy here" I retort back with a bitchy smile. I'm not saying I am a bitch, but sometimes it is quite satisfying to act like a bitch.

I decide to try and make Tommy even more annoyed, I move my hand to signal Wilbur to move closer, I then proceed to whisper in his ear

"Pretend I have said something really funny but don't tell Tommy what I said"

He suddenly bursts into a large amount of laughter, I join him. "What are you guys laughing about, tell me bitch"

"No, no no no you wouldn't understand Tommy" I reply still laughing

"Tommy we can't tell you, it's okay, you'll understand when you're older" He says between laughs.

Of course chat also don't know so they're acting like I've said something really inappropriate to their 'beloved streamer'.

Suziesheep21_: WHAT DID SHE SAYY
peterpeter: AHHAHAHAHA
P0g_ch3mp: LMAO TOMMY BEUNG LEFT OUT

In this time I've forgotten I'm supposed to be surviving in the game, and suddenly I'm greeted with:

'YOU DIED' 'WilburSoot has been blown up by a creeper'

"whoops, I say looking to Will and then Tommy, I guess it's a short stream today chat" I chuckle

"Well chat, don't forget to check out y/n on twitter and shit, and possibly twitch in the future" Will announces.

I look over to see chat getting very excited at the slight possibility of me streaming, which does boost my confidence a bit.

"Ight Niki said she'd meet us back at mine" Will said smiling.

I'm not going to lie, I would sacrifice myself for Niki, and I don't really know her, so I'm keen to get to know her better so we can be besties.

I skip along the office corridor into the carpark and unlock my car. Wilbur has only been in my car a couple times but every-time I see him get in I get reminded how tall that motherfucker is like jesus christ, what do you need all those legs for?